Author Topic: WWE PPV Rating thread 2008.  (Read 406 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
WWE PPV Rating thread 2008.
« on: 5 August 2008, 10:29:26 PM »
So i have something like this for all the ROH shows. and on my youtube page you can seen i have seen and rated all the WWE PPV as well so i just thought i would post them here and yes i will add my rating to each PPV after it happens and add it to the list.

Now i won't be rating the matches here. because TBH i don't remember what i would give them all. but i do have all the matches of the year IMO written down that i will probably save until the end of the year to post.

Anyone is more than welcomed and encouraged to post there ratings for any and or every WWE PPV this year here.

-WWE Royal Rumble. 8.0
-WWE No Way Out. 8.5
-WWE Wrestlemania XXIV 9.5
-WWE backlash. 7.0
-WWE Judgment Day.6.25
-WWE One night stand.8.25
-WWE Night of champions.7.75
https://forums.wrestlingfusion.com/showthread.php?t=62&page=6
-WWE Great American Bash.5.50
https://forums.wrestlingfusion.com/showthread.php?t=557&page=11
-WWE SummerSlam.6.75

[[OFFICIAL]] Summerslam thread! *Spoilers* - Page 5 - WWE Mayhem

Coming Soon.
Unforgiven

Offline Big Ace

« Reply #1 on: 6 August 2008, 09:14:27 AM »
I haven't seen these PPV's (and I probably never will) but I'm gonna make a quick suggestion here.

Instead of just listing the rating, why don't you give your thoughts on the PPV, such as what it lacked, what it had, what was overdone, etc.

Offline Adampro123

• Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 7 August 2008, 12:19:22 AM »
Well like i said earlier in the post i don't remember everything too perfectly. i had all my thoughts posted on the PPVs but they were on that PPV subject back on the old Mayhem or PWC so i can't really go back and bring them up. but i did post my rating on my youtube page for all of the shows and now they're on here.