Author Topic: TNA Hard Justice Location  (Read 720 times)

Offline Pala!

TNA Hard Justice Location
« on: 17 June 2008, 12:54:21 AM »
The 8/10 TNA Hard Justice PPV will be held in Trenton, NJ at the Sovereign Bank Arena, which has hosted WWE events as well as the long Bodog Fight MMA event.

=================

The arena is 10,000 seater for concerts. Will TNA be able to fill it?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 17 June 2008, 01:04:39 AM »
No of course they won't
I wish they could but they can't.

But the crowed should be pretty good the NJ croweds are usually decent.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #2 on: 17 June 2008, 03:53:00 AM »
When TNA ran there PPV back in December in my hometown the arena seats about 10,000. They only filled about 4,000 seats on the arena.. WWE also runs the same arena and fills it out everytime.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 17 June 2008, 05:13:32 AM »
Quote from: Mr.Cannon;503
When TNA ran there PPV back in December in my hometown the arena seats about 10,000. They only filled about 4,000 seats on the arena.. WWE also runs the same arena and fills it out everytime.

lol of course they do.its WWE.
you make it sound like they should be compared to each other. most people think WWE is the only thing out there still.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #4 on: 17 June 2008, 05:33:48 AM »
Well, TNA thinks there competeing with WWE... I don't I was just stating a fact...

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #5 on: 17 June 2008, 06:24:28 AM »
I might actually go to this....

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 17 June 2008, 09:56:03 AM »
Quote from: Ultramanits BLACK;513
I might actually go to this....

you should deff go if you're in the area. the Impacts may not always be the best but at least in the PPV theycan give matches a decent amount of time. and i know from experience the good thing about going to a TNA event its really like hands on.you can meet a lot of the wrestlers and stuff.at least thats how it was when i went.

Some advice though i would wait til late to get your tickets because i hear they are cheaper that way and also if you get like upper deck beings it wn'tbe sold out they will move you down and just shut off the upper part. thats how they did with slammiversary.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #7 on: 17 June 2008, 10:42:44 AM »
Decent location. 10,000 seats is a bit steep though.