Author Topic: Attention: Mick Clique  (Read 1081 times)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Attention: Mick Clique
« on: 21 July 2008, 09:04:05 PM »
....And Dean Windass.

Your boys are going to take a helluva beating! :lol2:

Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Dens Park Stadium, Dundee
Dundee vs. Bradford City

:nuts ?!?WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN "KEBAB-MUNCHING" JIM LAUCHLAN RUNS WILD ON YOU?!? :nuts

Offline Dale

« Reply #1 on: 22 July 2008, 01:22:34 PM »
Dean Windass left us quite a while ago :lol2:

You off to the game? Don't know how you lot are treating it but Macca is taking it seriously as it's the biggest test yet and should be fielding the strongest possible I would imagine.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #2 on: 22 July 2008, 07:17:57 PM »
Oh yahs I will be there. I think we are treating it like a normal friendly. So far at home we've drawn 0-0 against Aberdeen (first team) and lost 1-0 in the last minute to Wolves (first team) and thats been us treating them both like friendly.

When you mean Macca, do you mean Gary McCallister? :lol2:

Offline Dale

« Reply #3 on: 23 July 2008, 11:41:52 PM »
Whoops :lol2:

If only you realised how bad a striker Barry Conlon is (the guy who scored :P)

How did we look as bar Peter Thorne who was on the bench and our main goal scorer and possibly central midfielder Kyle Nix that looked to be the team who will start our first league game? What did the injury look like in person as we only just signed him in the summer and should be a massive player for us as he dropped down to League 2 from Tranmere who wanted to keep him, not to mention he was also top of the assists in League 1. Luckily it only appears to be a bruised ankle. What strength team did you put out?

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #4 on: 24 July 2008, 06:33:02 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;9432
Whoops :lol2:

If only you realised how bad a striker Barry Conlon is (the guy who scored :P)

How did we look as bar Peter Thorne who was on the bench and our main goal scorer and possibly central midfielder Kyle Nix that looked to be the team who will start our first league game? What did the injury look like in person as we only just signed him in the summer and should be a massive player for us as he dropped down to League 2 from Tranmere who wanted to keep him, not to mention he was also top of the assists in League 1. Luckily it only appears to be a bruised ankle. What strength team did you put out?

Bradford looked good in the first half and deserved the lead but we should have won based on the chances we had in the second half plus we had a late goal disallowed for some stupid reason.

Our team was probably three quarters of our starters for the season, just a few guys in defense, midfield and one of the strikers weren't regulars.

Not bad overall though. Only friendly after all and there was about 2000 fans I reckon. Which was about 1000 less than Wolves game and 750 short from Aberdeen.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #5 on: 8 August 2008, 08:12:28 PM »
Attn Mick Clique part 2.

We just signed Darren Williams who was with you last season, what's he like??

Offline Dale

« Reply #6 on: 9 August 2008, 01:03:55 AM »
Quote from: The Franchise;12066
Attn Mick Clique part 2.

We just signed Darren Williams who was with you last season, what's he like??

Dodgy to say the least. Really lacks in pace so will get caught out by any winger with a yard of pace. Prone to the odd mistake, but likes a good tackle so will accumalate a few cards as the season goes on. I'm unsure on the quality of your division so I can't really say how he may fair, but the vast majority of us Bradford fans were happy to see Stuart replace him as we felt we could easily find someone of a better quality.

Funny how there's never anything good to say about people leaving your club :lol2