Author Topic: Chris Sabin: The Chosen one?  (Read 3709 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Chris Sabin: The Chosen one?
« on: 26 April 2013, 03:20:39 PM »

Yes Chris Sabin is going to return to TNA, and I'm surely psyched for this gem of a Wrestler to come back.Now I saw the video package they displayed last night, Sabin pumping the Iron..but did anyone see him looking at his knee which if I was him, if keep the possibly getting injured again in your mind, then you're more likely to lose focus in a match and get injured again.Besides Sabin needing a haircut, I can't wait for this TNA Legend to come back to the Main Roster.Now for years Sabin was in the X-Division, and Tag Team Division and boy did he excel in both divisions.He faced the top talent in TNA when the Division was on a high like AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels, but he has many successes with Alex Shelley going against teams like Team 3D, the Young Bucks and who can forget the best of five series with Beer Money.One of the best feuds within TNA when it came to Tag Teams, but Sabin is coming back not to team to Shelley, he's coming back to make a statement.Now the reason why I called him the chosen because Sabin as the ability to do a great 10 minute match or if you need him to 30 minutes or more he can do it! So should Sabin go the X-Divison and feud with guys like Petey Williams, and Kenny King or does Sabin think s***, I've got the goods to be World Champion?! It would be nice to a fresh face come up, and the fans usually get behind that.HAIL SABIN, as World Champion has a nice ring to it!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Chris Sabin: The Chosen one?
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2013, 03:15:15 AM »
Chris Sabin (Along with Petey Williams and Sonjay Dutt who also recently returned to TNA) In my opinion is onew of the most underrated and overlooked wrestlers in the world. the guy is great in the ring and has never gotten a chance on the mic. I'd like to see him get a push beyond the x division and be given a shot on the mic too. Instead they seem to be more focused on pushing Rob Terry... And i figure Sabin will be x division champion again before long.

I just really hope he doesn't get injured again.