Linked Events

• WWE Elimination Chamber: 23 February 2014

Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion  (Read 2828 times)

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
*OFFICIAL* WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion
« on: 29 January 2014, 11:18:57 AM »
WWE Elimination Chamber 2014

Sunday, 23rd February 2014

WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - ELIMINATION CHAMBER MATCH

Randy Orton (c) vs. Sheamus vs. John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Christian vs. Antonio Cesaro

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Big E Langston (c) vs. Jack Swagger

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

"The New Age Outlaws" Road Dogg & Billy Gunn (c) vs. "The Usos" Jimmy & Jey Uso

"The Wyatt Family" Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper & Erick Rowan vs. "The Shield" Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose

Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio

Titus O'Neil vs. Darren Young

ELIMINATION CHAMBER KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

Cody Rhodes & Goldust vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel

WATCH THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER KICKOFF (PRE-SHOW)

« Last Edit: 23 February 2014, 11:15:06 PM by Awesome »
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: 25 February 2014, 02:19:28 PM »
The match between The Shield and The Wyatt Family was a great one, clearly highly anticipated by all as the crowd were chanting "this is awesome" before it even started!

I really thought that there was going to be some sort of double-DQ or similar situation that meant that they would have to have a rematch at WrestleMania though, as I thought that was the best place to find a definitive winner out of the two groups, but the way that the match ended was still a good one regardless.

I definitely didn't expect to see The Wyatt Family interrupt the Elimination Chamber match, but once they did I thought that it was going to be Daniel Bryan that they'd be screwing out of the title rather than John Cena, but clearly the honour of screwing Bryan out of the victory fell to Kane.

AJ Lee defending the Divas Championship against Cameron just made me think that they thought that she needed to defend her title, but that there wasn't really any better options - due to the way that the match ended however, hopefully the thing that comes out of it will be AJ Lee vs. Tamina Snuka at WrestleMania.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.