Author Topic: Official WWE/TNA Twitter Accounts / Discussion  (Read 12625 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Official WWE Twitter Accounts / Discussion
« Reply #120 on: 22 May 2012, 09:07:32 PM »
I was wondering why he wasn't on Raw and not even in the goon squad lumberjack match.

Maybe this will give the chance to Sandow, Cesaro or Ambrose to step up on SD.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #121 on: 23 May 2012, 01:31:29 AM »
Cody Rhodes made headlines yesterday with his tweet, “time off.” Many speculated he would be taking some time off from the company but that has proved not to be the case. Rhodes’ tweet shouldn’t be taken seriously as he is booked for tonight’s SmackDown taping and has also been doing local media in Wilkes-Barre all morning promoting tonight’s show.

Rhodes’ tweet, “time off” was intended for his time off last night so he would be able to attend his media schedule live in studios this morning in Wilkes-Barre

Yeah Prax.  :dohw:

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #122 on: 6 June 2012, 04:09:57 AM »
Former WWE Superstar and Shad Gaspard recently went on to rip Titus O'Neal and Darren Young on Twitter. He says the SmackDown tag team stole his and JTG's "Cryme Tyme" gimmick:

"Wow... What type of un original person tries to bite off of Someone Else's gimmick?," Gaspard wrote. "PRIME-TIME-PLAYER? MILLIONS OF DOLLORS? Really? TWITTWER! why didnt any one tell me about this BS... Prime time player are you s--tting me!?

"@TitusONeilWWE @DarrenYoungWWE Pleas DON'T respond back to me BC your charisma is lacking, you style is jacking, & just cause you play with your self don't make you boyz player. If you're a little confused, I am talking trash, so sit back BC in this tweet I'm going to Textually beat that ass. If Cryme Tyme was in the ring we would do more than just beat you down. You wont hear No PTP, no milly milly. Just a bunch of @WWE fans cheering 'Whoop them clowns'. So try to be original, stop trying to be hood. Ain't nothing worst than some posers like you who don't even do it good. #CRYMETYME4L"

"@DarrenYoungWWE sit down with your half brother @JohnCena , ask him for advice, I think you took his 'You cant see me' comment a little to literal, BC for the last 4yrs no one has seen you. Every time you popped up Ron Simmons says, 'Damn! Cena Got a tan!' … #CRYMETYME4L

"@TitusONeilWWE go read your motivational book, you know the little engine that could, but this time so you don't bite my style stop saying 'I think I'm shad. I think I'm shad. I think I'm shad.' And start saying 'I wish I would'. 'I wish I would stop barking' 'I wish I would stop clapping begging to the fans to cheer for me.' 'I wish I would clos my mouth BC I look like Bubba Gump.' I wish I would stop licking the office ass, because every time I talk, I really talk s--t' 'I WISH I WOULS----.' #CRYMETYME4L"

Shad just slayed those guys.I would rather see cryme time than those 2 any day. I would like to see Shad back and him and JTG feud with PTP. Shad and JTG are like from the streets and PTP seems like they are from the suburbs. would work out really well and actually give the tag division a good feud.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #123 on: 6 June 2012, 05:33:26 AM »
Adam don't even bother responding to me because if I start an argument like this I must be right. How exactly did he "slay" them? And how exactly is PTP like Cryme Tyme? Because they're black and talk about making money? Makes absolutely no sense.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #124 on: 6 June 2012, 06:11:20 AM »
ELOHELOHELOHPRAX

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #125 on: 6 June 2012, 06:22:55 AM »
They should give both teams a pair of uzi's, a cadillac and the streets of LA to settle this little ghetto fight.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #126 on: 6 June 2012, 03:23:13 PM »
Today I learned you can "slay" someone without even the capacity to form a proper sentence.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #127 on: 4 July 2012, 04:27:07 PM »
- Ryback picked up a win over Curt Hawkins on Tuesday's live WWE SmackDown. Hawkins and his tag partner Tyler Reks aren’t finished with Ryback. They commented on Twitter last night.

Hawkins: “Well that meathead @Ryback22 clearly cheated tonight… Good news is I have an in with the SmackDown GM next week, we go way back.”

Reks: “Think @TheCurtHawkins would be mad if he knew the coin we tossed for the match was rigged? No worries, we’re not done with @Ryback22 yet.”

Alsoooo

- JBL commented on the segment with Alberto Del Rio and Sheamus on Tuesday’s live SmackDown. The former WWE Champion wrote the following on Twitter after:

“Hey @wwe Next Alberto del Rio will be sitting backstage with Ron playing cards and drinking beer! #felony #theft #paymeroyalties”

Even though i was enjoying the segment i was thinking how much Del Rio seemed like a rip off of JBL on SD.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #128 on: 4 July 2012, 04:52:16 PM »
Berto's always been the Mexican JBL. I thought this was established.

Should expect Hawkins & Reks vs. Ryback next week. I hope Ryder does an in-ring live True Long Island story.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #129 on: 21 August 2012, 07:11:23 PM »
@ezekielwwe
thats titus oneil not me RT @nichols_stacy not trying to be rude but letting you know that when you do the bark thing you sound like a seal

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #130 on: 5 September 2012, 03:50:47 PM »
@RealKurtAngle
Punk is not in top 10. Pwi is About title Runs. Not Wrestling. Orton is Better. AJ, Roode, Aries, Me: are Better.

Looks like someone's twitter got hacked again.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #131 on: 5 September 2012, 09:18:11 PM »
Punk is better than all of them. With the exception of Angle they are all good at one thing, AJ, Roodes and Aries are all phenomenal wrestlers but terrible when it comes to cutting promos. Angle had it once but clearly has lost it, while Punk is the perfect package.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #132 on: 6 September 2012, 08:39:05 AM »
Punk is better than all of them. With the exception of Angle they are all good at one thing, AJ, Roodes and Aries are all phenomenal wrestlers but terrible when it comes to cutting promos. Angle had it once but clearly has lost it, while Punk is the perfect package.

I wouldn't say Punk is better than them. His promos are great but to be honest I think all of them are better in the ring. I can see the hype behind Bryan a lot more.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #133 on: 7 September 2012, 01:38:09 AM »
Saying Bobby Roode, Austin Aries and AJ Styles are "Terrible" at cutting promo's is just wrong.

As for Angle he's half right. PWI is about the run you have had not who is the best wrestler. with that said Punk is one of the best all around wrestlers and had the best run of the last year.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #134 on: 19 September 2012, 09:21:34 PM »
@RealKingRegal
What happened to my protégée @WWEDanielBryan?I wanted him to be all the things I haven't been and now he's giving hugs to monsters.Let down.

Based on his follow-up tweets it sounds like it's kayfabe, but if it isn't, I don't know what Regal's smoking, #TeamFriendship is the best thing WWE's done since Nexus.