Author Topic: Raw Discussion thread 10/17-''Spoilers inside''  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Raw Discussion thread 10/17-''Spoilers inside''
« on: 16 October 2011, 02:13:13 PM »
WWE Raw Taping Results From Mexico (SPOILERS)
Posted by Larry Csonka on 10.16.2011

Click if you want to know…

From WrestlingObserver.com

Show opened with a John Laurinaitis interview. They pushed really hard the angle of Laurinaitis firing Jim Ross, since they are now doing that as an angle after so many people clicked off Raw during the show last week. So he announced the main event as John Cena & Jim Ross vs. Alberto Del Rio & Michael Cole.
I'm not sure when people were saying they wanted Jim Ross back, that is what they wanted. I'm also not sure that all the years fans in Mexico City have been waiting for TV to be held live, thought that meant a main event like that.

Mark Henry & Cody Rhodes & Christian b Randy Orton & Sheamus & John Morrison - There were two sets of post-match brawls, one with Orton vs. Rhodes and the other with Christian vs. Sheamus, so both are likely on Vengeance.

Orton vs. Rhodes was announced officially.

Eve Torres b Natalya

Phoenix vs. Torres was announced for Vengeance.

C.M. Punk b The Miz - Laurinaitis got some sort of a legal document forcing HHH to leave the ring. After the match, Miz & R-Truth beat down Punk.

Vickie Guerrero announced Kingston & Bourne vs. Swagger & Ziggler for the PPV.

Zack Ryder b Jack Swagger. Post-match saw Ziggler and Swagger beating down Ryder until Mason Ryan mae the save. So if the titles change, expect Ryder & Ryan as a eam.

Dolph Ziggler b Mason Ryan via DQ. Ryan didn't break at the count of five.

They announced Sin Cara Azul vs. Sin Cara Negro in a mask vs. mask match tomorrow night. Yep, no interviews with either, even if it was just for the live crowd. I guess Sin Cara not knowing English means he wouldn't know how to cut a promo to draw money in Mexico.

John Cena & Jim Ross b Alberto Del Rio & Michael Cole. Ross beat Cole with the ankle lock submission.
They announced Del Rio vs. Cena at the PPV will be a last man standing match.

Ryan kinda getting a push here, where's Ryder obviously they dumped that feud! He should be Ic champ, Ryan's not ready fully to hold a belt yet.That six man tag looks to be good as well.Ross making Cole tap out, I smell a gif coming from that.Shades of Angle!!!!

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Raw Discussion thread 10/17-''Spoilers inside''
« Reply #1 on: 16 October 2011, 06:27:10 PM »
How do you get Christian's team to beat Orton's team? Have Morrison on Orton's team!

Everyone get my joke? Seriously though unlike a lot of people I don't think Morrison is ready for a world title but seriously he deserves better than this shit. He might be in high profile matches but that doesn't mean a hilla beans when you can't win a damn match. They need to do what they are doing with Kingston and put Morrison back into the tag team division or something because he has been in the midcard singles division too long to no success. If he has success in the tag team division again then he may be able to eventually move back onto single matches to a fresh start.
Miz's theme tune "Everyday I get better, I watch as you get worse" pretty much describes what happened when him and Morrison split up.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 16 October 2011, 06:47:50 PM »
This show sounds terrible. I love how Ziggler and Swagger are supposed to be number one contenders for the tag titles, yes both lose a week before the PPV. Also, if they're going to be a tag team, get that damn US title off of Dolph.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 16 October 2011, 09:37:10 PM »
To me it sounds better than last week bit still pretty bad.

Would have made sense if Swagger & Ziggler beat Evan & Kofi to earn a tag title shot or beat another team to earn it.

Ryder just seems like a tool to get Mason Ryan over.

Morrison just put in that match to take the loss. no feud for him with any of those guys.

I Don't want to see Jim Ross Wrestle i want to hear him on commentary.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 17 October 2011, 05:57:05 PM »
Deus Ex is coming in the mail today. Guess what I'm doing tonight between 9 and 11?

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #5 on: 17 October 2011, 09:13:47 PM »
Wanking?

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #6 on: 17 October 2011, 09:58:42 PM »

Offline J.D

« Reply #7 on: 19 October 2011, 12:54:43 AM »
Was actually a pretty decent show to be fair. The Mexican crowd were awesome, they ovated Punk, Triple H and John Cena and really got into the spirit of things without being obnoxious and annoying like the majority of American fans "WHAT" WHAT" WHAT."
So first and foremost kudos to the fans of Mexico. They really made the show what it was and you could tell it made it fun for the wrestlers being out there,
Ziggler and Swagger got much more heat off the Mexican fans than they ever got off the American crowds.

The opening tag match was pretty decent, the way Henry finished Morrison was awesome to be fair. Love the world's strongest slam as a finisher and now Henry is a lot fitter he is able to execute it a lot more effectively.
Punk/Miz was good and it was funny when Triple H layed Truth out on the ramp at the end.

Ryder/Swagger kinda buried Swagger further but it is good to see Ryder get more credibility every week. Ryan/Ziggler also was a neat touch considering they had all the guys out there already.

Main event was fun and Cena beating Del Rio at the end was fun.

I'm happy with the matches at Vengeance, particularly Orton vs Rhodes.

Anyway decent show and shows what a good set of fans can do for the enjoyment of a show.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #8 on: 19 October 2011, 02:29:47 AM »
I liked the 6 man tag. the end was really good with Henry and morrison.
I liked Ryder over Swagger
I Liked Ziggler on the mic.

Nothing else interested me.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #9 on: 19 October 2011, 02:59:08 PM »
Scumbag Adam, rips into Canadian crowd a few months ago, praises the goddamn Mexicans.

Offline J.D

« Reply #10 on: 19 October 2011, 07:40:42 PM »
Scumbag Adam, rips into Canadian crowd a few months ago, praises the goddamn Mexicans.

Yeah scumbag Adam ;D

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: 19 October 2011, 09:45:51 PM »
Yep total scumbag loving those Mexican crowds..... Wait wat?

Offline J.D

« Reply #12 on: 20 October 2011, 04:36:50 PM »
It was me who loves the Mexican's and thought the Canadian's sucked. Prax is just an idiot with names.
First he can't tell the difference between me and chappers and now he can't tell the difference between us two.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #13 on: 20 October 2011, 05:29:38 PM »
All you hipster smarks look the same too me :ace

Offline J.D

« Reply #14 on: 20 October 2011, 08:14:04 PM »
Speaking of looking the same I think we should bring back the post a picture thread. I want to see what HoHo looks like lol.