New York Jets over Chicago Bears
0 (0%)
Pittsburgh Steelers over Green Bay Packers
1 (33.3%)
Pittsburgh Steelers over Chicago Bears
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: 23 January 2011, 01:04:21 AM

Author Topic: Super Bowl XLV  (Read 733 times)

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Super Bowl XLV
« on: 20 January 2011, 01:04:21 AM »
With the Super Bowl coming up in a few short weeks.... who you got?

I'll go Steelers over Packers, 24-20.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Re: Super Bowl XLV
« Reply #1 on: 20 January 2011, 01:14:13 AM »
I got Aaron Rodgers scoring relentlessly and Clay Matthews destroying eveything. Including the stadium.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 20 January 2011, 01:15:17 AM »
I'm going Packers over stealers.

Packers are the only team left that i like but i'll just be glad if anyone but the jets win it really. i can't stand them they beat my colts by 1 freakin point.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 6 February 2011, 10:47:21 PM »
So today is the big day. we got the packers vs Stealers. who's everyone going for now?

Like i said before im rooting for the packers.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #4 on: 7 February 2011, 03:53:27 AM »

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #5 on: 7 February 2011, 05:27:22 AM »
The media keeps hyping this as a great game....tbh I thought the game was pretty boring despite the close score as I felt the Packers were never really in any trouble of losing this game.  The only thing that gave me doubt was when the Packers kept losing players to injury left and right, but even then they were still able to stay a full possession ahead of the Steelers.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 7 February 2011, 06:31:51 AM »
i completely disagree. i thought it was a great game and i totally thought the stealers would come back like they always do.

I'm drunk tonight though so don't mind me.lol

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #7 on: 7 February 2011, 08:44:14 AM »
The game was average at best, until late in the 4th quarter... but that's how 90% of the Super Bowl games go.  Pretty sad when a team turns the ball over 3 times, giving up 21 points in the process and still only losing by less than a TD.

The halftime show was interesting but I had déjà vu the entire time because it just felt like this was done before....

As for the epicly awesome commercials..... they all sucked.  I couldn't even crack a giggle at one until they had the one with House doing the parody of the Mean Joe Greene commercial.