Author Topic: Report: Urine samples link Barry Bonds to steroids.  (Read 895 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Report: Urine samples link Barry Bonds to steroids.
« Reply #1 on: 6 February 2009, 07:32:53 PM »
I think the pics pretty much explain exactly what I was gonna post.  I was literally gonna start this post with "Oh no shit?!"

I hope all his records and stats get completely erased from the record books.... he's such a hypocrite and everyone knew he had done steroids for years prior to holding the home run record.

Just look at the pictures of him 4-5 years before he went on a complete tear regarding home run hitting then look at his recent years.... too obvious.

Offline Phantom

« Reply #2 on: 6 March 2009, 06:55:04 AM »
No crap, look at him. If you were to compare what he looked like early in his career to now, their is no freaking way he could have gotten that big without some kind of boost. (t
his is not a crack to the guys who do legal steroids and do it the all-natural way.)
"I\'ll give you the unholiest beat-down that you have ever received, for all eternity."

"The Unstoppable Killing Machine" Phantom

"I pray that your soul is righteous because if not I will cleanse it of all wrong."

Gary "The Technical Wizard" Black

APWC Record
Gary Black: 3-3
Phantom: 8-8

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #3 on: 6 March 2009, 08:32:42 AM »
And now A-Rod has been caught.  As a Mariner fan this disappoints me... but as a Yankee hater.... HAHAHAHAHA!

Not sure what nickname of his I like better though.

A-Roid
Ster-Rod
A-Fraud

The list goes on and on.