Author Topic: TNA Impact Taping Results (12/02) *Spoilers*  (Read 496 times)

Offline Dale

TNA Impact Taping Results (12/02) *Spoilers*
« on: 18 November 2010, 01:38:46 AM »
* Mickie James will be performing Hardcore Country to start the show.  As she's singing Eric Young is on the cowbell while wearing chaps.  Tara  attacks Mickie from behind mid-song. Eric tries to stop her but Tara  hit him with the cowbell. Mickie fights back and immediately has a  wardrobe malfunction. She's now fighting with her skirt totally up and  one hand stopping her breasts from popping out. Security is breaking it  up but they keep going after one another. At one point Tara charges  Mickie but they just end up bumping chests and Tara falls over. Security  eventually gets control of the situation.

* Ink Inc. vs. Beer Money vs. Generation Me  vs. TNA Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns. Ric Flair is on commentary with AJ Styles and Kazarian  behind him. Was not announced as for the titles.  Ladders and chairs  are being used and tons of fighting going on the outside. I don't know  the rules of this match.  MCMG and Generation Me fought to the back so  this is now Beer Money vs. Ink Inc.  Winner via quick schoolboy from Shannon Moore to Robert Roode, Ink Inc.

* Fortune immediately berate Jackson the referee over what happened. Robert Roode says he's becoming a major pain in the a-- for Fortune. First the pay-per-view, then putting his hands on Jeff Hardy last week and now this? Storm slaps the heck out of Jackson. Matt Morgan's music hits and he grabs Ric Flair  and puts a choke on him. He tells Fortune to stay back or he'll choke  the life out of him. Morgan tells Flair to take a good look at the  referee. If he or any of his goons put their hands on him again he'll  rip their heads off. Morgan leaves and Flair is furious. He gets on the  mic and screams at Morgan but a loud "Morgan" chant starts and no one  can hear Flair so he leaves.

* Douglas Williams vs. Kazarian.  Winner via Chaos Theory,  Douglas Williams.  Williams is shown cooling down backstage. Matt  Morgan goes up to congratulate him but they're immediately attacked by Fortune. Security and agents quickly break it up.

* Devon comes to the ring. He says Bubba said last week  he'd be here. Well here he is. If Bubba wants to talk, let's talk. Yes,  he keeps saying Bubba. Brother Ray finally comes out but won't get in  the ring. Devon says Bubba's problem is their whole career he's been  nothing but a bully and a coward. Devon says if it wasn't for him there  would be no Team 3D. He points to Taz and says if it wasn't for that man they wouldn't have been in ECW.  Ray says look at him now, sitting down and all washed up. Devon begins  to talk but Taz interrupts. He says he doesn't mean to get in the middle  of family business, but Ray called him washed up.  He hates to see this  happening and Ray doesn't need to insult him. Now be a man and get in  the ring. Ray yells at him some and Taz says to look at him and take  those f---ing glasses off. Taz says he may be washed up but Devon isn't  so get your a-- in that ring. Ray gets on the apron to get in but  immediately jumps down. Devon says Shannon Moore was right, he is  a douchebag. Devon says every company they've ever been in has hated  Bubba but loved him. He should have shown the real video showing that  Devon is the worker of the team. Devon says Ray is a coward and a bully.  There's an old saying, if you want some, come get some. Well Devon  wants some and goes after Ray. Ray throws So Cal Val into Devon and hightails it out of the Impact Zone.

* "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero is backstage talking to Samoa Joe. They're discussing their strategy for taking care of Fortune.  Joe says he hates Pope. He doesn't like him one (2/2) bit, doesn't like  anything about him. Pope says Joe isn't even a pimple on his back. But  he'll put that aside so they can work together tonight.

* Sarita vs. Angelina Love vs. Madison Rayne w/Tara. Mickie James  attacked Tara while she was getting off the bike and they fought to the  back.  Winner after a belt shot from Madison to Angelina, Sarita. She  shoved Madison out of the ring and got the win.

* Matt Morgan vs. Rhino.  Morgan was about to win with a Carbon Footprint but Fortune ran down and attacked him. They begin beating Morgan down but Rob Van Dam's music hits. He goes after Rhino and ignores the Morgan beatdown. TNA Champion Jeff Hardy  comes out as the beating continues. Hardy has a chair and has them hold  Morgan up so he can hit him in the back of the head. Before he can  swing, Mr. Anderson returns and has a lead pipe with him. Fortune bails as Anderson swings the pipe.  

* Mr. Anderson calls for his mic to drop. He's been in the  business for about 11 years now. He's going to do something he's only  done a handful of times. He turns to Matt Morgan and thanks him.  Thank you for having his back. He and Morgan don't like each other, but  he knows there's things you just don't do. Things like hitting someone  in the back of the head with a chair. Thank you for defending him and  taking his spot at the pay-per-view. He asks if he wants to know what  he's been doing this month? Problem is he doesn't remember at all. He  says he's going to get Jeff Hardy for what he did. It may be  today, may be tomorrow but he'll get him. He also asks if Morgan was  looking for a referee with his match with Jeff Hardy. Morgan tells him  he (was. Anderson says maybe they can think of somebody. Loud "a--hole"  chant. He says his doctor won't let him wrestle but he might know a  certain a--hole who could referee his rematch. Morgan asks if he wants  to referee. Anderson says he would ref and will be completely impartial.  However, he thinks the bigger man will win.

* They're setting up a small cage outside the ring now.  New Jersey Fist Bump Showdown: Jay Lethal vs. TNA X Division Champion Robbie E w/Cookie.  Robbie is in street clothes.  It was announced there would be fan participation to see who wins.  The Shore is representing Seaside Heights while Lethal is representing Elizabeth.  Jeremy Borash  is in the ring running the showdown. Both get to make an opening  statement. Robbie E says Lethal is a disgrace to New Jersey. After Final Resolution  he's leaving as X Division Champion. Cookie goes nuts and says she's  not going in that cage. Robbie says not to worry about it and then does a  ridiculous fist pump routine. Lethal's opening statement starts with  Lethal saying he makes him embarrassed to say he's from Jersey. Where he  comes from if he looked like him he'd get beat up and his shoes would  be taken. He says they both know Robbie wouldn't have won the belt if it  wasn't for Cookie. At Final Resolution she's being hung 25 feet in the  air in that cage. As for his fist pump routine, let's do it. His music  hits and he starts to do a fist pump routine but attacks Robbie instead.  They fight to the back. Robbie tries to use Christy Hemme as a  shield. Cookie attacks Hemme but she fights back and tosses Cookie in a  caged in area in the back. Lethal goes to lock her in but Robbie hits  him with the X Division Championship belt. He then slams the cage door  on Lethal several times. They leave after posing with the belt over a  fallen Lethal.

Taped For Reaction:

* "The Pope" D'Angleo Dinero & Samoa Joe vs. Abyss & Jeff Jarrett.   There's a casket ringside.  Announced as one fall, not a casket match  though.  The referee got knocked on the reverse of a Jarrett ankle lock.  While out, Jarrett tries to use a guitar on Joe but Joe kicks the  guitar and it shatters. He picks up the broken guitar and threatens  Jarrett with it but the ref comes to and sees Joe and calls for the  bell. Winner via DQ, Jarrett and Abyss. Joe  goes to give the ref a  muscle buster but Jarrett low blows Joe. Abyss throws Pope into the  casket and it shuts. Jarrett and Abyss get ready to beat up Joe but the  casket opens and Kurt Angle pops out! He gives Abyss an Olympic Slam and Jarrett hops the rail and runs out into the Impact Zone, shocked.
I think other than the fist bump segment and the opening of the opening segment, this looks to be quite a good iMPACT, providing the rest of the matches deliver like they should do.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #1 on: 18 November 2010, 03:35:23 PM »
Doesn't look bad, other than what you mentioned. One thing I will say is, the KO division is really being handled well since Mickie James come in. Strong heel champion in Madison, "veteran" Tara, title hunter and well known name Mickie James, Sarita who seems to be on a hot streak; it's really shaping up again. TNA might be flawed in a lot of ways, but the handling of Mickie James has been perfect.

Offline Dale

« Reply #2 on: 18 November 2010, 03:49:27 PM »
Too true, too true. Coincidence or not, but the division has been on quite a huge upward curve since she came in. It's pretty obvious Dixie marks for her, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mickie had quite good say in her character handling and what not. Biased or not, I don't believe the KO division would have got this hot if they hadn't signed her.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 3 December 2010, 11:38:58 AM »
I Thought Impact was really good this week, i didn't even mind the Lethal/Robbie E segments.

Opening match was really good.
Kaz vs Williams was really good.
Main event was pretty good.
Rhino vs Morgan was ok.
Eric Young was funny as hell.
Team 3D segment i thought was really good.
and honestly i liked the knockout stuff because of what mickie was wearing during her concert.lol. i agree with you guys the KO Division is looking pretty good, with that said it still feels wrong to me that mickie and Tara have a match at the PPV yet the champion doesn't. not that i want 2 KO Matches at a PPV just something about it doesn't seem right to me.

Impact always seems better without Eric Bichoff too.

Offline Dale

« Reply #4 on: 4 December 2010, 04:51:07 PM »
Pretty much agree with everything you said really although I did skip the 3D segment. Coincidence or not that Bischoff and Hogan aren't on the show and it's a fantastic show? Flair plays the authority role perfectly and he even adds in plenty of comedy which is fantastic to watch.

I can sort of agree with you about the KO Division. The feud was initially about Maddison & Mickie but that quickly switched to Tara & Mickie and rightfully so. I just think that in the leadup to this FCA match on PPV, they could have integrated in a tag team match or two to get Maddison involved because she's pretty much an afterthought which isn't a good thing considering she's the KO champ. In terms of the pecking order, she's probably 5th or 6th in line.

Oh yeah, that Fist Pumping segment was fucking hilarious, Robbie E's facial expressions were the greatest thing ever

Great show though and i'm actually looking forward to the PPV on Sunday.