Author Topic: Matt Hardy With 2nd Injury On Abdomen-Graphic Pic Included  (Read 512 times)

Offline WWEFANbOy

-From Matt Hardy's WWE Universe Blog-
The night of June 22nd in Green Bay, when Kofi gave me a cross body from the top rope, my intestines basically exploded out of my abdominal wall. And not just in one spot, but in two spots. It was so excruciatingly painful it's almost hard to describe. It felt like someone took a hot knife and sliced it deeply into my lower abdomen. I did my best to try and get through the remainder of the match, but I knew I was hurt badly. I had to have it fixed, or face major health problems. Problems that could have possibly killed me. So I had do what was good for me, my career, my friends, and my loved ones. And that was get it corrected and fixed.

Click on the attachment to view the surgery point

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Matt Hardy With 2nd Injury On Abdomen-Graphic Pic Included
« Reply #1 on: 10 July 2009, 06:38:38 AM »
Yeah i just hope when matt gets back he'll stay healthy. i got a feeling he will be the one to put jeff out (of course so jeff can take some time off) and hopefully in the process matt hardy can become one of the top heels on smackdown with edge out.

Offline jaythorne

« Reply #2 on: 10 July 2009, 12:49:32 PM »
looks horrible to be honest, but glad he's better or going to get better - i wonder if he'll turn face if jeff goes?

Offline Axel

« Reply #3 on: 11 July 2009, 03:35:17 AM »
Ouch, that's way to close to this baby maker. I hope he'll recover fast.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #4 on: 13 July 2009, 03:23:31 PM »
Painful but good bloke for keeping the show going. I hope to see Matt Hardy get a push, he must be the person with the best title history who is not in the main event.