olts over Vikings
1 (33.3%)
ets over Saints
0 (0%)
ets over Vikings
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: 7 February 2010, 01:14:09 AM

Author Topic: Super Bowl XLIV  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Super Bowl XLIV
« on: 18 January 2010, 01:12:31 AM »
So the final four are set.  Who do you got winning it all?

The 12 - 4 Brett Favre led Minnesota Vikings with arguably the best all-round defense and easily the best front 4 in the league?

The 13 - 3 New Orleans Saints with league MVP runner-up in Quarterback Drew Brees and the high powered offense?

The 14 - 2 Indianapolis Colts led by league MVP Peyton Manning, the best field general in the game?

Or will the New York Jets continue taking down Division champs with their solid ground game led by their pair of rookies, former Iowa Hawkeye Shonn Greene and former USC Trojan Mark Sanchez and their solid pass defense?

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #1 on: 18 January 2010, 03:39:30 AM »
I had the Jets as my pick to win it all from the start. My NFC pick is Reggie Bush and the Saints.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #2 on: 18 January 2010, 07:53:44 AM »
Colts over Vikings

It pissed me off the way the jets got in by beating backups. and it will pleasure me so much to see my colts take them down like we would have in game 15 of the season.

anyways i just get the feeling the vikings was gonna take it over the saints and i think the colts can beat the jets pretty easy.

viking vs colts would be a hard one to pick but i just don't see farves ferry tale ending happening.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #3 on: 20 January 2010, 03:54:01 PM »
I'm not going to make any SB picks yet until after this weekend. But I think the Jets are this year's Arizona Cardinals. I really believe that they are going to beat the Colts because of their Defense. They were able to stop Cincy (who IMO had a pretty good offense) and the Chargers (Who were on a 11 game win streak untill they came across NY). I know you are all thinking "Well the Colts have a Peyton Manning". If you get a good pass rush against Peyton, the dude is going to panic and choke. He's a great pocket passer but the guy is NOT mobile at all. If the Ravens didn't bite themselves in the ass with the dumb mistakes (like Mason fumbling an INT) or had any sort of offense then the Jets would be playing Baltimore instead of Indianapolis.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #4 on: 7 February 2010, 03:27:00 PM »
So much for those Jets :p

Well Today is the superbowl, so who you guys rooting for and who do you think will win?

I Been a die hard Colts fan for years now and i will be rooting for them 100%. and i  think we will win it too, we have won every game tha we wanted to this season and i think this will be no different.

I like the Saints too though saints and giants are my 2 favorite teams besides the colts.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #5 on: 7 February 2010, 05:13:53 PM »
Saints, really there is no doubt in my mind.

I have all the faith in the world in Drew Brees, he was my first pick in my Fantasy Draft. The emergence of Reggie Bush as the RB he is suppose to be.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #6 on: 7 February 2010, 05:36:47 PM »
I don't have anybody.... I got Tim Tebow's commercial. Weather you love or hate they guy he gets credit for taking an unpopular stance and taking a stand. The guy has guts to say and do what he believes in and that admirable.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #7 on: 8 February 2010, 02:52:00 AM »
Congrats to the Saints.

NO-31
IND-17

Hope the Madden Curse doesn't get you next year Breese.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #8 on: 8 February 2010, 04:21:29 AM »
BREES IS NEW ORLEANS!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #9 on: 8 February 2010, 04:50:01 PM »
Dear ESPN, this should be the title on your website:

BREESING THROUGH THE COLTS

gitrdone!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #10 on: 8 February 2010, 05:20:20 PM »
thats so lame prax.lol.

on a side note i don't think i have ever seen so many comerical breaks before in my life, and i know some people actually watch the Superbowl for them but it was kind of ridicuous. i couldn't ever really get into the game.

but what it did was make me appreciate wreslemania more, because we don't have to go through that.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #11 on: 8 February 2010, 06:19:55 PM »
I don't think I even giggled at the commercials this year.... most of them were pretty lame and seemed to be targeting men in a strange way.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #12 on: 8 February 2010, 07:23:58 PM »
yeah i noticed that there was a lot of guys getting down to there underwear in commercials this year.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Super Bowl XLIV
« Reply #13 on: 8 February 2010, 11:03:57 PM »
There were actually 2 that I really liked. The Beer house commercial and the betty white snickers commercial were awesome :P

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.