Author Topic: Two Top Indy Stars Expected to Receive WWE Tryouts  (Read 689 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Two Top Indy Stars Expected to Receive WWE Tryouts
« on: 10 January 2013, 09:05:01 PM »
According to The Wrestling Observer, top indy stars Sami Callihan and Adam Cole are scheduled to have tryout matches with WWE sometime this month. Callihan has worked with many top indy companies, most notably Pro Wrestling Syndicate, and Adam Cole is currently Ring of Honor's TV Champion.

The report notes that the success of talents like CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins has caused a shift in the way WWE evaluates independent talent in terms of the traditional model of size and physique.

That is good news for them, Hope their tryouts go well.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Two Top Indy Stars Expected to Receive WWE Tryouts
« Reply #1 on: 11 January 2013, 09:36:41 AM »
Not a big fan of Sami Calihan. Adam Cole has some real potential though, but i don't think he's quiet ready. I don't know why they want to try out these guys and not Davey Richards.