Author Topic: Official Sin Cara Sucks Thread  (Read 5030 times)

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: Official Sin Cara Sucks Thread
« Reply #15 on: 16 September 2012, 11:26:02 PM »
Its got to the point where I feel sorry for the bloke now.
At first I gave him a chance, he made some slip ups, then he made some more and I got frustrated, then he got pushed and his botches then made me fucking angry and I didn't want to see him anymore and now I just feel bad for the guy. I want him to be happy with life, I want him to not botch. But he does botch. And that is a problem unless they team him up with McIntyre and call them the Botch and Scotch Connection.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #16 on: 29 October 2012, 06:30:28 PM »

Enough's enough already.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #17 on: 29 October 2012, 10:02:10 PM »
Enough is enough and it's time for a change.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #18 on: 30 October 2012, 12:28:34 AM »
Has Sin Cara had a PPV where he hasn't screwed up, seriously DROP HIM. He gets no reaction, he's a hazard in the ring and most importantly everyone on wrestling fusion is fed up of him.

Enough is enough and it's time for a change.
Oh how I miss those days :Kane:

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #19 on: 30 October 2012, 11:17:26 PM »
I think they should try give him a mask with proper eyeholes or something. They obviously don't want to change the mask as it looks so cool (it doesn't) but either its that or the guy is going to have to go at some point. Apparently his matches in Mexico were a lot better and he had a much more practical mask. I'm not too sure to be fair I just know that there are people I would much rather see on the roster at this point.