Author Topic: The "Future Endeavors" Thread  (Read 57207 times)

Offline Dale

The "Future Endeavors" Thread
« on: 10 November 2008, 06:43:31 PM »

In addition to Lena Yada, WWE has released Kenny Dykstra and Elijah Burke.

Kenny Dykstra, Elijah Burke and Lena Yada released
Written: November 10, 2008

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of SmackDown Superstar Kenny Dykstra and ECW's Elijah Burke and Lena Yada as of Nov. 10, 2008. WWE wishes them the best in all future endeavors.

Lena im not surprised by as she is completely and utterly useless. She can't wrestle nor conduct interviews backstage, I don't no why they signed her in the first place.

Kenny i'm also not surprised by. All the reports you hear about him and how he has a massive ego backstage as if he is a main eventer, when he has done nothing of note.

Elijah, not surprising being he has been off of TV since forever.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Re: The "Future Endeavors" Thread
« Reply #1 on: 10 November 2008, 06:49:16 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;17920

Lena im not surprised by as she is completely and utterly useless. She can't wrestle nor conduct interviews backstage, I don't no why they signed her in the first place.

Lena has been training for a while and she had her first match this week in FCW. Lena getting released probably wasn

Offline Dale

« Reply #2 on: 10 November 2008, 06:59:54 PM »
Quote from: Booty luv;17921
Lena getting released probably wasn

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #3 on: 10 November 2008, 08:04:10 PM »
Like Dale. I'm not the least bit suprised that the WWE released those three. Lena was just some dead weight they needed to cut off. Kenny, well he hasn't done anything impressive since he left the spirit squad. And Burke he hasn't been on TV forever and ECW has been soaring ever since with new superstars like Matt Hardy and Evan Borne.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #4 on: 10 November 2008, 08:25:16 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;17922
They want to spend time training Gail Kim? In what way does she need training? She's better than Lena in every possible way and will be far more valuable than Lena ever was / will be. I no TNA are fond of the WWE rejects and wouldn't be surprised to see them pick up some of the recently released guys, but i would be massively shocked and lose every bit of repsect for them if they signed Lena, she's that bad.

Sorry I just read what I wrote and it doesn

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 11 November 2008, 02:39:37 AM »
Free at last! im glad to see both burke and london become free. also kenny too i guess. if i was TNA those 3 i would pick up. i think they could all help the x division which isn't at its best right now.

i loved elijahs blog too. how he still says his return will be greater than his set back. i think he could carry that to TNA if he went.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #6 on: 11 November 2008, 05:14:12 AM »
Who are these three?  No seriously....

Good riddance.  Kenny sucked, couldn't talk to save his life.  Lena sucked, couldn't do anything to save her life.  And Burke had some skill but Vince hates black people....

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #7 on: 11 November 2008, 07:39:42 AM »
Quote from: Rhymin' Greiman;17944
Who are these three?  No seriously....

Good riddance.  Kenny sucked, couldn't talk to save his life.  Lena sucked, couldn't do anything to save her life.  And Burke had some skill but Vince hates black people....

Just like george bush not caring about black people.....kanye west told me that :D

Offline G-Dawg

« Reply #8 on: 12 November 2008, 12:42:41 AM »
Who cares about these three they did absoulutely nothing. Kenny sucked a lot and he didnt do much, Burke not that big of a loss he wasnt thta good but he couldve of been succesfull if he hadnt been released and Lena Yada she didnt do anything who cares

The Legend Killer....

RANDY ORTON!

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #9 on: 12 November 2008, 03:42:56 PM »
Kenny Dykstra was one of my favourites, just because of his mic work. If he goes to TNA, i'll probably watch it because of him.

Offline Dale

« Reply #10 on: 18 November 2008, 11:31:37 PM »
Armando Estrada released
Written: November 18, 2008

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Armando Estrada as of Nov. 18, 2008. WWE wishes him the best in all future endeavors.

This was pretty obvious being he hasn't done anything since Colin Delaney which was months ago. I really liked him when he was the mouthpiece for Umaga, shame really.

Deuce / Domino (I forget which one) to be released next.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #11 on: 18 November 2008, 11:55:56 PM »
I see burchill or deuce getting the boot next. or maybe one of those guys that came on for a min gaven spears and ryan braddock.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #12 on: 19 November 2008, 09:58:37 AM »
I never understood why they split Umaga/Estrada, at the time it was such a random thing to do. Can't say I'm upset or shocked with Estradas release though, his matches on ECW were less than entertaining.

Offline Dale

« Reply #13 on: 11 December 2008, 08:19:46 PM »
WWE.com posted the following message this afternoon:

Snitsky released

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Gene Snitsky as of today, December 11. WWE wishes Gene the best in all future endeavors.

Snitsky had been with WWE since October 2003, when WWE officials sent him to Ohio Valley Wrestling following an impressive RAW dark match. He made his WWE TV debut a year later, wrestling Kane on Monday Night RAW.

All I can say is about god damn time. Can't fault the guy for trying, but he just couldn't get over as a monster heel. I think they really ****ed him over though when they moved him on from the "It wasn't my fault" gimmick. Suppose it all makes perfect sense now especially with Mike Knox being on Raw.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #14 on: 11 December 2008, 08:32:11 PM »
I can't say I'm too shocked, but I didn't hate Snitsky - he wasn't half as bad as people made him out to be.