Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* RAW Discussion: August 15, 2011  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
Re: *OFFICIAL* RAW Discussion: August 15, 2011
« Reply #15 on: 17 August 2011, 05:43:22 AM »
Alex Riley is shit man. Dude is so fucking sloppy its unbelievable he is still on the main roster. That botch was all on him and I think last we he was just way stiff on someone.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #16 on: 17 August 2011, 05:45:50 AM »
Also, got the biggest douche chills when Nash said "indyriffic".

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #17 on: 17 August 2011, 08:03:37 PM »
Amen.

- It was pointed out after Monday's RAW that Jim Ross seemed like a "third-wheel" on commentary during the show. Ross being kept off SummerSlam, not speaking much on RAW and having his hat stomped by Dolph Ziggler was noted by a few people backstage.

- During a commercial break during the Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio WWE Title match on Monday's RAW, Rey was limping around the ring while Del Rio worked the crowd. Fans in attendance note that Rey's knee was clearly hurting. Rey was trying to move his knee around and talked with a WWE crew member at ringside. To fans in attendance, it looked as if Rey was seeing if he could continue. They came back from commercial and WWE ended up doing the injury angle with Rey after Del Rio won the match.

After RAW, while John Cena and CM Punk were ending the show with Del Rio and Ricardo Rodriguez, Mysterio was getting looked at by WWE trainers at ringside. Trainers looked at Rey for over 5 minutes as Cena and Punk closed the show, according to a fan in attendance. Rey was finally helped to the back by a WWE trainer and a referee

Some more notes from Raw. if they are thinking JR is the problem they are dead wrong. cole and king sucked  far before JR was there.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #18 on: 17 August 2011, 08:45:14 PM »
Feel bad for JR. Brought back just to be shat on once again.

As for Rey, it's WWE's fault for not taking him out earlier. It's no secret that he's fucking injured again.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #19 on: 17 August 2011, 09:19:49 PM »
I like Swagger but I feel like him pairing with Vicki is kind of pointless. Not because its a wrong move, it isn't, but they should have paired him with Cole months ago now. I just want to see Cole as a manager, he's got a great character to gain heat but its being wasted behind the desk. Whilst he still makes me laugh and I can probably tolerate him better then most, his constant whining is definitely overkill, and it is completely destroying the commentary. The disrespect for JR was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing at that moment but in the long run, if they are going to get rid of him and keep Cole and Lawler than that is even worse Lawler has been stale and generic for an incredibly long time and just doesn't suit the product anymore, and Coles more interested in getting his character over, which would be more tolerable if there was a bloody reason for it. As for A-Ry, that botch was definitely his fault, I don't mind the guy on the stick but he hasn't impressed me in the ring that much yet.