Author Topic: Official LIVE Raw Discussion for 6/23/08: A Change Is Coming *SPOILERS*  (Read 6316 times)

Offline Pala!

The 2008 WWE Draft

In the midst of the build-up to Night of Champions, there

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
I'm actually getting off work 2 hours early to make sure I don't miss this week's RAW.  Looking forward to it and hoping Cena gets moved....

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
I'm buying a pack of red bull so I make sure i don't fall asleep tonight, lol. Tomorrow's a holiday here in Quebec and I only have to wake up at noon for a party (it's pretty much a drinking holiday, lol), so I'm going to make sure I stay up. Stupid Quebec doesn't have raw until Midnight.

I can't wait!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Quote from: Prax;1712
I'm buying a pack of red bull so I make sure i don't fall asleep tonight, lol. Tomorrow's a holiday here in Quebec and I only have to wake up at noon for a party (it's pretty much a drinking holiday, lol), so I'm going to make sure I stay up. Stupid Quebec doesn't have raw until Midnight.

I can't wait!

Hell I didn't get home untill 1:30 this morning. It's 8:08 a.m, and I haven't been to sleep yet so yeah...be best if I got to sleep before 6:00 tonight.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
I am going to miss 2 hours of this! I have considred calling out of work for it but I have behavior trainning... Go figure. Mr.Cannon in BEHAVIOR TRAINNING!

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline geek 3.14

• #1 Kane fan
We are buying a new TV for the occasion. I am so exciting that I can barely sit still.

Offline Pala!

Quote from: Prax;1712

I can't wait!

You think that's bad, we don't get RAW in Ireland and the UK until 2:00 AM. But tonight its 1 AM because its a special start time.

Offline Mr Kenny!

Really Pala is it on at 1 tonight that's not too bad i will definitely stay up to watch it i would have watched it at 2 but i would have fallen asleep during it i always do anyway im hoping this RAW will be good with the Draft well i hope it will be
Made by me!!

Offline Dale

Can't wait for tonights show, so excited :P

There's so much damn hype surrounding this show it's unbelievable.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
If reports are true and that there will be a few big names moving around which if true will be great to watch, if it like last years big waste of time draft I will be annoyed. How many picks does each show get anyway, from as far as I can tell Raw only need like to drafts and SD needs like six I’m also hoping SD benefit from the draft abit more than they normally do, I want Smackdown to get at least 2 big names some one like Cena and then some up and coming talent like Cody Rhodes. Thought I have a feeling Smackdown will be losing Victoria and gaining Ashley.

And are they doing some drafts on wwe.com again?

Offline Pala!

Official LIVE Raw Discussion for 6/23/08: A Change Is Coming *SPOILERS*
« Reply #10 on: 23 June 2008, 05:32:20 PM »
Yeah, its on at 1am tonight Kenny.

Offline Dale

« Reply #11 on: 23 June 2008, 05:35:47 PM »
Well there's certainly going to be a shit lot happening tonight.

We have the Money bullshit (YAY 8-))

Obviously the draft (YAY :D)

Maybe we will see a Raw GM appointed?

Offline Dale

« Reply #12 on: 23 June 2008, 05:45:53 PM »
Double post but who cares :lol2:

Here's various bits of news / spoilers for tonights Raw / Draft. Take it for what it's worth.

- WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair is expected to be at tonight's RAW to take part in an angle and be there for the WWE Draft, although he obviously won't be taking part in it.

There's been some rumblings that Flair could take over as the new RAW General Manager.

- Shawn Michaels has been asked time after time to switch to SmackDown, and each time, he has refused. As previously posted, Michaels attends Wednesday church services which prevent him from working Tuesday night TV tapings.

Another name rumored to be headed to SmackDown is Triple H, but that's one rumor that we're hearing not much to. It's no secret that Triple H wants to remain the top player on WWE's top brand.

If Michaels or Triple H get drafted tonight, it will be because they signed off on it.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #13 on: 23 June 2008, 05:50:06 PM »
I'll be watching RAW tomorrow. It will also be the first RAW I've seen since around this time last year with the whole McMahon-DejaVu-Kid thing. I expect a good show and hopefully something very, very big like Triple H moving to SmackDown or Undertaker moving to RAW. Any and everything else is nothing major.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #14 on: 23 June 2008, 06:26:03 PM »
Quote from: Pala!;1729
You think that's bad, we don't get RAW in Ireland and the UK until 2:00 AM. But tonight its 1 AM because its a special start time.

Ya but at least it's still live for you, lol. I have to stay away from the computer and wait until midnight so I don't get spoiled... even though it's on at 9. I really need a satellite dish :lol2:

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.