Author Topic: Proof John Cena Is Very Gay  (Read 4734 times)

Offline Dale

Proof John Cena Is Very Gay
« on: 16 December 2008, 08:22:10 PM »

"I KNEW IT! Hahaha

Offline Oly J

« Reply #1 on: 17 December 2008, 12:08:16 AM »
LOL that is funny...do you think he'll get punished for it? I mean you never know with WWE but if they're aiming towards the kids that might cast a bit of a shadow on his image as some might see it as inappropriate or something

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 17 December 2008, 04:12:21 AM »
Honestly, I don't think that's funny at all, I find that a tad bit offensive. Not because it's implying that he's gay, I don't care about that, but that you found that on a wrestling "news" site. They already make **** up, now they're going to start joking about wrestlers sexual preference? That's completely hypocritical and completely inappropriate.

No legitimate news source would post **** like this.

I'm going to be boycotting wrestling "news" sites and I hope a lot of people do the same, this is completely unecessary.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
« Reply #3 on: 17 December 2008, 07:00:37 PM »
I'll take it as the joke it is, jean shorts are notorious for speaking their minds for you..... but he is gay....

*runs away*

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #4 on: 17 December 2008, 11:57:04 PM »
Quote from: Dr. Praxie Boombatz;19915
Honestly, I don't think that's funny at all, I find that a tad bit offensive. Not because it's implying that he's gay, I don't care about that, but that you found that on a wrestling "news" site. They already make **** up, now they're going to start joking about wrestlers sexual preference? That's completely hypocritical and completely inappropriate.

No legitimate news source would post **** like this.

I'm going to be boycotting wrestling "news" sites and I hope a lot of people do the same, this is completely unecessary.
I don't find it funny, but i wouldn't go so far as to say it's offensive. How is it exactly offensive when Cena isn't gay. This is the same argument i find with most cases of discrimination, whereby someone uses a word or reference to something and immediately it's bracketed as being offensive. It's a load of bollocks. Racism, bullying, discrimination, they should only be considered if the intent is there. The intent here was to cause a joke, it's pretty obvious.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #5 on: 18 December 2008, 12:01:55 AM »
Whether it's offensive or not the fact remains that Cena got a boner over wrestling Batista :yes

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #6 on: 18 December 2008, 12:54:19 AM »
He looks like he's getting a bonner from dales mickie avatar

Offline Dale

« Reply #7 on: 18 December 2008, 03:15:00 AM »
Serious thread is serious O_o

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 18 December 2008, 03:22:30 AM »
Quote from: chappers;19974
I don't find it funny, but i wouldn't go so far as to say it's offensive. How is it exactly offensive when Cena isn't gay. This is the same argument i find with most cases of discrimination, whereby someone uses a word or reference to something and immediately it's bracketed as being offensive. It's a load of bollocks. Racism, bullying, discrimination, they should only be considered if the intent is there. The intent here was to cause a joke, it's pretty obvious.

Did you not read my post? I didn't say the joke was offensive, it's the kind of joke that I would make any time (although it's not really funny at all). What I found offensive is how it was on a "news" site. A site that's supposed to uphold a certain amount of journalistic integrity. The joke, whatever, what annoys me is that a "news" site had the nerve to publish it. No reason for it.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.