Author Topic: The Millionaire's Club vs New Blood Pt. 2?  (Read 686 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
The Millionaire's Club vs New Blood Pt. 2?
« on: 19 August 2008, 01:59:40 PM »
NoDQ.com

TNA is looking into the possibility of running an angle similar to WCW's "New Blood vs The Millionaires Club." If the angle does go into effect, it would most likely see Kevin Nash turn on Samoa Joe and align himself with Sting, Kurt Angle and Booker T. Team 3D is currently involved in contract negotiations with TNA, and if they do end up re-signing with the company, then they will most likely be used in the angle as part of the Millionaire's club. The idea will be that the veteran team will claim they have paved the way for the new blood's success in the business and that the rookie's are ungrateful for everything they have.

I'm not sure what to think here. part of me like the idea as long as it would be done better than how WCW did it and part of me doesn't overall if the "new blood" win this feud i woll be happy with it.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 19 August 2008, 07:12:34 PM »
Thank you Vince Russo. Cause it worked so well the first time.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #2 on: 19 August 2008, 10:03:26 PM »
To be fair we have seen this before in smaller numbers. Kevin Nash putting down the X-Division, Team 3D "respect" feud with MCMG, Kurt Angle winning all the gold and beating the young guys. But put that all together in WCW v.2.0. then Russo can gtfo! I praised him for Hard Justice but I will so easily ridicule him if he does this. Worst idea ever.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #3 on: 20 August 2008, 07:26:04 AM »
TNA = WCW V2.0....

Before Russon got to TNA I liked it. Russo gets there and ****ing ruins it.... In 5 more years TNA won't be around. The product is nothing but WCW recycled bullshit.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline 2Slick

« Reply #4 on: 20 August 2008, 07:29:44 AM »
This sounds just like TNA, trying to recreate something and make money off of an idea that's already been used. I wouldn't personally like it because everyone has been turning on everyone lately and it's starting to get boring.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #5 on: 20 August 2008, 07:35:18 AM »
Quote from: 2Slick;13808
This sounds just like TNA, trying to recreate something and make money off of an idea that's already been used. I wouldn't personally like it because everyone has been turning on everyone lately and it's starting to get boring.

Yea but thats TNA... See the following... SharkBoy and Jay Lethal.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!