Author Topic: Euro 2008  (Read 3369 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Euro 2008
« Reply #30 on: 22 June 2008, 12:09:25 AM »
LOL wow this really is the year of the underdogs.

It's going to be an interesting Semis

Germany vs. Turkey
Russia vs. Italy/Spain

Who knows what'll happen!

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Mr Kenny!

Euro 2008
« Reply #31 on: 22 June 2008, 01:23:52 PM »
Jesus im still shocked Russia beat Holland but now im going to Spain will win the whole tournament now..........I hope
Made by me!!

Offline Pala!

Euro 2008
« Reply #32 on: 23 June 2008, 02:25:20 AM »
I knew Spain would win. It was an alright match, nothing special really.

Offline Mr Kenny!

Euro 2008
« Reply #33 on: 23 June 2008, 02:11:46 PM »
COME ON

Well done Spain GET IN

Spain to win it all
Made by me!!

Offline GioGoiBoi

Euro 2008
« Reply #34 on: 23 June 2008, 03:15:01 PM »
i had 4 teams on to win this tournament and only spain remain, please god let them win it. nah seriously im expecting a germany spain final but could the unimaginable happen it becomes russia turkey. the bookie will be hating it

"Whether you like it or not, learn to love it, because its the
    best thing going.  Wooooo!"
    -- Ric Flair

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Euro 2008
« Reply #35 on: 23 June 2008, 05:21:10 PM »
I have to cheer on Russia now. Why?

A) Part Greek so I'll never ever like Turkey.
B) Part Polish so I'll never support Germany other than against England. :D
C) Part Italian so I can't support the Spanish lol.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Euro 2008
« Reply #36 on: 25 June 2008, 04:14:54 AM »
Quote from: The Franchise;1746
I have to cheer on Russia now. Why?

A) Part Greek so I'll never ever like Turkey.
B) Part Polish so I'll never support Germany other than against England. :D
C) Part Italian so I can't support the Spanish lol.

I'm completely greek and I'm kinda rooting for Turkey just cause they're underdog. But a large part of me wants them to get their shit ruined by Germany. Tomorrow should be great either way.

Offline Mr Kenny!

Euro 2008
« Reply #37 on: 25 June 2008, 02:01:20 PM »
Well i see Germany going through tonight i can see it being a good game but with all the injuries and suspensions affecting the Turkish team i cant see them getting a good result there 3rd Choice Keeper may even have to play outfield because of the injuries and suspensions
So Turkey is really up against it for this Match but even with everything that's affecting there team i can still them putting up a fight
Germany to win anyway

As for the Spain Russia match this should be  a great match and i dont think it will be anything like when they played earlier in the tournament a Russia have just gotten better since then but i still think Spain will win and then Spain will go on to beat Germany in the Final
Made by me!!

Offline kertonl

Euro 2008
« Reply #38 on: 25 June 2008, 04:33:49 PM »
is the final this sunday?

Xbox Live GT: kertonl

Offline Mr Kenny!

Euro 2008
« Reply #39 on: 25 June 2008, 05:26:20 PM »
Yeah the two semi's are tonight and tomorrow night with the final on Sunday and then its all over folks
Made by me!!

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
Euro 2008
« Reply #40 on: 25 June 2008, 10:51:57 PM »
Damn that was a helluva semi-final. Shame about the annoying thunderstorms in Vienna ruining the game on TV. I don't think the game could have went any better for myself than it did, and I also got to rub it in a bit to the Turks*. :lol

*After the Turkey/Czech game I went to the Turkish takeaway for food and they were all dancing and celebrating throughout the night thereafter. After tonight's Germany/Turkey game I went back and they were all stunned silent. Karma's what you get for rubbing it in the Greeks after them going out and Turks going through.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Euro 2008
« Reply #41 on: 26 June 2008, 04:21:40 AM »
Quote from: The Franchise;2722
Damn that was a helluva semi-final. Shame about the annoying thunderstorms in Vienna ruining the game on TV. I don't think the game could have went any better for myself than it did, and I also got to rub it in a bit to the Turks*. :lol

*After the Turkey/Czech game I went to the Turkish takeaway for food and they were all dancing and celebrating throughout the night thereafter. After tonight's Germany/Turkey game I went back and they were all stunned silent. Karma's what you get for rubbing it in the Greeks after them going out and Turks going through.

Franny I love you.

Great Semi though, I can't believe Germany scored that late, I had a feeling Turkey might win but I'm glad I bet on Germany, lol.

Offline Mr Kenny!

Euro 2008
« Reply #42 on: 26 June 2008, 12:04:37 PM »
That was a great match Credit to Turkey they played great throughout the match but Germany had a shocking first 20mins also Turkey could have been 3 or  up by the 20th min but they weren't and its there own fault they went out the didnt take the chances they made but i always expected Germany to go through in the end

Now i cant wait for tonight's match Spain vs Russia should be a great match
Made by me!!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Euro 2008
« Reply #43 on: 27 June 2008, 03:21:24 AM »
Wow, pure ownage by spain. Missed the game cause of work and haven't seen the highlights yet but 3-0 at this stage over a fairly defensive team is always impressivle.

Germany vs. Spain in the final is really how it should be.

Offline Mr Kenny!

Euro 2008
« Reply #44 on: 27 June 2008, 02:14:51 PM »
Spain played well in the second half but neither team were good in the first half it was a great result for Spain

But now for the final there without Villa who injured himself take a free which will be a big loss for them but surely Fabregas has to start in the final in his place he controlled the game when he came on and set up 2 goals with 2 great passes so i think he will start just behind Torres in the Final

Now i really think Spain will win winning 3-0 and not really playing to great is a great result and Germany's defence isn't great and will have problems dealing with the pace of Torres and with Fabregas's passing i just think Spain will beat them but Spain's defence isn't too great either but i think Spain will win it
Made by me!!