Author Topic: Life After La Familia  (Read 1275 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Life After La Familia
« Reply #15 on: 15 July 2008, 08:20:02 AM »
Zack Ryder seems to have more of the better look and looks better in the ring IMO. i never thought the major brothers were overat all really. nothing ever impressed me about them. i think being edge's lackeys turned out to be a good thing for them. but with no la familia i really don't see them going anywhere....even if they do win the tag straps its not like that means much anymore in the WWE.

anyways i don't think la familia will break up anytime soon. if they do i think it will be after summerslam.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
Life After La Familia
« Reply #16 on: 15 July 2008, 08:28:43 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;7040
Zack Ryder seems to have more of the better look and looks better in the ring IMO. i never thought the major brothers were overat all really. nothing ever impressed me about them. i think being edge's lackeys turned out to be a good thing for them. but with no la familia i really don't see them going anywhere....even if they do win the tag straps its not like that means much anymore in the WWE.

anyways i don't think la familia will break up anytime soon. if they do i think it will be after summerslam.

I was watching SD, & when I saw them & Chavo playing both sides, I thought for sure 1 (Bros. or Chavo) will benefit & 1 will get tossed (lower on the ladder, etc; Not released), & it'll probably depend on whether or not Edge wins @ the PPV.

I don't really see much happening for them, esp. since it seems like the Tag Div. is going even further down the ladder. (Hardys & Londrick separated by Draft). Also, their push was started based on them looking like Edge, which also means looking like each other. I still find it hard to tell them apart from each other, but they're also w/o the Bros. idea now that made them a team.

Offline WWEFANbOy

Life After La Familia
« Reply #17 on: 15 July 2008, 03:17:21 PM »
Ryder and Hawkins need to go back to The Majors and Chavo needs to go back to ECW. as for Vickie and Edge, if ur gonna kiss, do it on your own time, not ours on SD!

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Life After La Familia
« Reply #18 on: 15 July 2008, 04:43:25 PM »
Quote from: WWEFANbOy;7085
Ryder and Hawkins need to go back to The Majors and Chavo needs to go back to ECW. as for Vickie and Edge, if ur gonna kiss, do it on your own time, not ours on SD!

how would they go back to the major brothers if they already revealed that they aren't really brothers?