Author Topic: The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread  (Read 6692 times)

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
Re: The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread
« Reply #30 on: 21 April 2011, 11:55:56 AM »
Lethal is legitimately one of my favourite workers and has been for a long time now, so it's a shame that he's leaving but he was hardly being used. I hope he ends up back in ROH.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #31 on: 21 April 2011, 09:40:24 PM »
I never was a big fan of Jay Lethal myself. i always thought he was somewhat overrated. But he was still a lot better than some of the guys on TNA's Roster and maybe if he got to show his personality more he would be better maybe WWE can give him that? we might see Lethal Consequences back together again in WWE if Consequences Creed is still under contract.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: 21 April 2011, 10:17:55 PM »
Jay Lethal does do an awesome Ric Flair impersonation though.  :D
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Dale

« Reply #33 on: 22 April 2011, 12:02:08 AM »
-- A number of TNA stars are apparently upset with Jay Lethal's sudden departure from TNA. The following remarks were written on Twitter.

Max Buck: "Ridiculous. Just ridiculous."

Amazing Red: "...... ;( %&*$"

"Morale has just took a nose dive (SMFH)."

Jeremy Buck: "worst possible thing to happen to r locker room.

Tara wrote to Lethal: "Oh I hope this is just a rumor. Because I will miss you terribly."

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #34 on: 22 April 2011, 12:42:15 AM »
lol TNA superstars publicly trashing their company. u mad, Dixie?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #35 on: 17 June 2011, 07:36:25 PM »
Pwinsider is saying wolfe has been released and even his profile has been taken off.I hope he goes to wwe cause he's a great wrestler

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #36 on: 17 June 2011, 07:40:42 PM »
I heard a long time ago he has hep c and got a office job with TNA.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #37 on: 17 June 2011, 08:37:05 PM »
If he was just released like that then LOL at him going to TNA randomly over WWE last year. If he was released from his office job because of his Hep C then that's a different story.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #38 on: 13 July 2011, 04:30:14 PM »
Generation Me Released - Wrestling Fusion - Matt Jackson (aka Max Buck) has posted on his Twitter page that Generation Me asked for, and were granted their release from TNA:
Want you to hear it from us first: Yesterday, we asked for our release. Special thanks to TNA & the fans for a wonderful experience.
Great experience, but definitely time to move on to something new. So much to say, but I’m gonna sit & let this all digest for awhile.
My thoughts are that this sucks majorly for TNA and the tag team division will suffer for another tag team going, but sadly they didn’t utilise Generation Me as well as they could have.

I don't watch TNA often enough to be able to comment whether it is a bad thing or not, but I have heard people praising how talented they are supposed to be.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #39 on: 13 July 2011, 05:08:32 PM »
They were the future of the tag division and x division.TNA should of worked harder to keep them there.The team will probably go back to ROH as they are deep in the division there.Who knows vince might take a look at them but probably break them up within a year.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #40 on: 13 July 2011, 11:37:10 PM »
Those guys are awesome and are one of the best tag teams in the world. the only thing i would improve on them is there look, they just look like generic hardy boys before they got famous and was on heat.

Same stuff Punk has been saying about WWE goes for TNA as well. they don't know what great talent they have and they treat them like crap until they either get fired or quit. it's a shame but i hope these 2 do very well outside of TNA again like im sure they will and have before.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #41 on: 6 August 2011, 02:33:23 AM »
The Amazing Red posted the following on Twitter:

"Hey Guyz, I just wanted to let Ya kno 1st...TNA & I parted ways do to the "creative has nothing for you" line, so we r gonna future endeavor each other right now. Thanks to my @ImpactWrestling famo & fans... Now "On to the Next one" (Jay-Z)."

So that's
Jay Lethal
Generation Me
and Amazing Red

all gone this year from the X-Division. yet they keep saying they are now pushing the X-Division though Aries, Shelley and KEndrick are the only ones featured....though they only have 2 other guys left now in Robbie E and Shanon Moore who i don't want to see anyways.

On the bright side  they said Next week they will have numerous new X-Division wrestler debut on Impact. Hopefully they sign Jack Evans, Maybe Jimmy Yang,Low ki and Zema Ion. i know they supposedly signed Kid Kash, who i like but don't love. I wonder who else will be coming over.

As for Red i always liked Red, at first he reminded me of Mysterio back in 2002 but since then has cooled off a lot but is still really good in the ring when it comes to the high flying style, just doesn't have much charisma or any mic skills. I hope to see him in some of the big indies.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #42 on: 7 August 2011, 09:04:56 PM »
Theirs some Wrestlers who are customed made for the indies and with the lack of mics skills he could blow up in ROH Red that is.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #43 on: 26 August 2011, 04:28:38 PM »
TNA Knockout Cookie has announced her departure from the company via Twitter.

She writes:
Good morning booskis! New day & new twitter name…A big thank you to my TNA fam & fans, but it’s time to move on…excited for what’s next! Thanks for all the support! No worries, I’ll be making my PPV return for @WSUWrestling Nov 19! And they actually let me wrestle there!

She sounds annoyed that TNA didn't allow her to wrestle  :idiot2:

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #44 on: 27 August 2011, 01:02:09 AM »
Maybe if she had an voice maybe they would gave her that opportunity.Nobody is going to promote you better than yourself!