Author Topic: My Theory About Ryback  (Read 857 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
My Theory About Ryback
« on: 5 June 2012, 10:10:58 PM »
So we're all enjoying these Ryback squashes, but it's bound to end at some point, and they must be going somewhere with it because it's starting to get pretty elaborate with all these local jobbers and promos.

My theory: Ryback is stuck in a WWE Here Comes the Pain storyline. Think about it. He has the most generic, makeshift gear in history, that looks like it was sowed together from RVD's old gear and patches from Nexus. He has the most ridiculous moveset, with crazy power moves that no one uses anymore except for create-a-wrestler in WWE games, not to mention his ridiculous taunts and the type of name they force on you in those games so the announcers have something to call you, and his storyline is literally week after week of fighting generic jobbers in handicap matches. On top of that for a while people were actually watching him wrestle on screens backstage.

This makes absolutely no sense, but what if Ryback at one point goes crazy and thinks he's stuck in a video game?

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: My Theory About Ryback
« Reply #1 on: 5 June 2012, 10:36:02 PM »
This all seems like a huge stretch. I would buy this theory if this was in Chikara but i can't see it happening in WWE even though it could be good.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #2 on: 5 June 2012, 10:38:47 PM »
An interesting theory no doubt. It sounds outrageous but you have backed it up well enough for it to be plausible. He definitely seems stuck in the past where local talent would lose to the next big name and it is hard to see how they will pull him into the 'real world of wrestling' where he fights members of the actual roster.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 5 June 2012, 11:58:01 PM »
This all seems like a huge stretch. I would buy this theory if this was in Chikara but i can't see it happening in WWE even though it could be good.

IT'S REAL TO ME DAMNIT.

Offline J.D

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #4 on: 9 June 2012, 01:27:22 AM »
Starting to really enjoy Ryback, honestly think this guy could be a damn big star and go very, very far in this business provided he steers clear from injury.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 17 July 2012, 03:28:57 AM »
He faces jobbers every week.
Then he moves to a low-card tag team, eventually beating them in a tag team match.
Now he moves up to the mid card loser in Jack Swagger.

IT'S A WWE VIDEO GAME STORYLINE>

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #6 on: 17 July 2012, 08:14:33 PM »
He keeps saying "Feed me more."  I won't be fully impressed until he faces the Boogeyman and his worms.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #7 on: 17 July 2012, 09:41:55 PM »
Dude obviously has a beef with Shannon Moore and wont be stopped until it gets squashed.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 2 October 2012, 09:46:53 PM »
Ever notice how you don't see Ryback and Cena in the same place, and now Ryback is feuding with Punk? WHAT IF CENA IS CONTROLLING RYBACK VIA REMOTE CONTROL.

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: 2 October 2012, 10:05:15 PM »
Ever notice how you don't see Ryback and Cena in the same place, and now Ryback is feuding with Punk? WHAT IF CENA IS CONTROLLING RYBACK VIA REMOTE CONTROL.
:2funny:

Post of the year.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #10 on: 3 October 2012, 03:40:10 PM »

Or maybe Cena's inside him, and Ryback is a mech.

According to reports, Vince McMahon was in scramble mode backstage when Ryback couldn't perform the finisher as planned on Tensai. McMahon was instructing the production team to make Ryback look as dominant as possible in how they show replays and archive the footage.

I don't see what the huge deal is, something probably just locked up in his muscles and Tensai is fucking huge. It's not like an AA, the Shell Shock is much harder to pull off, even if he did it to him on Smackdown. Didn't seem like tensai was helping him either.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #11 on: 3 October 2012, 05:06:09 PM »
This was only going to be a matter of time before Ryback couldn't lift someone. There hasn't been a need for Ryback to consistently look strong by lifting the big guys now he's stopped beating down two or three local jobbers. If he finds it hard to perform that finisher on the bigger guys, give him a finisher which can work and will look effective as well. I'll agree with Prax that Tensai didn't put any effort in at all. Also if this report is true, it just reveals how stubborn WWE can be if they refuse to let their guy make a mistake and further thrive on the opportunity to push that person even more, don't mind this with some people like Ryback, but Sin Cara...

Offline J.D

« Reply #12 on: 3 October 2012, 08:36:19 PM »
Yeah Sin Cara can botch every week but if Orton doesn't like Kofi or Ryback can't lift Tensai then its punishment time  ::)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #13 on: 4 October 2012, 02:19:13 AM »
Yeah what JD said.

But like i said in the raw thread he had that segment later in the night with him saving JR so i don't think he will lose his push or anything.