Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Bound For Glory 2010 Discussion Thread *spoilers*  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
*OFFICIAL* Bound For Glory Discussion Thread *spoilers*
« Reply #15 on: 12 October 2010, 12:47:36 PM »
Guns vs Gen Me was a great match. best of the night and another MOTY contender like there other matches have been though i thought last months was better. but just like hell in a cell it went downhill from there.

Knockouts i actually watched. it was ok. surprised and annoyed that tara won. who really cares about her? is she gonna bring back that damn spider?

OJ and EY vs Ink Inc shoudn't have been on this show, yet i thought it did an ok job at being what it was supposed to be and that was a comedy match that entertained the crowed. but it went on for too long and really shouldn't have been on here i just think Jeff Lobbied for his bitch to get on the card.

RVD vs Abyss was actually a really good match IMO. 2nd best of the night. we saw some good spots and these 2 have good chemistry. just after the match you were waiting on "THEY" and it never happened and it was a let down.

Lethal vs Willaims was pretty good, not biggest PPV of the year good, they should have added Red to the match to make it more exciting...hell they need to go get more people with talent on the roster n the XD to make it more exciting and by that i DO NOT mean SHORE! they are absolutely horrible and everyone but whoever is booking it knows it.

Team 3D announcement i was fine with, didn't take too much time and ray is always good on the mic, and it already makes there upcoming match with the guns important. could have been done on Impact or they could have came out after the guns match and challenged them but oh well no biggie.

Joe and JJ vs Nash,Sting and Pope was ok. never expected it to be good, would have been a lot better if it was Joe vs Pope. but they wanted to get the old guys in on something and give nash his last match. the JJ turn at the end was actually a surprise to me though i figured joe would turn.

Lethal Lockdown shouldn't have been on this show because of all the talent fortune has. there should have been more singles matches for these guys, especially Kaz and AJ. and the ECW guys shouldn't be on the card because they are old and all suck to be honest.  

With that said the match was ok. i just don't like it on the PPV. lethal lockdown was supposed to be a lockdown exclusive match. i just hope this EV 2 thing is over now and most of those guys get let go. oh and Kendrick making the match seem like a joke at the end with whatever he was doing didn't help much at all. someone needs to give him direction because what hes doing makes TNA seem more like a fucking joke.

Main Event was a good match until the end but not great i actually thought we might get a better match out of these 3. oh well it would have been ruined by the ending anyways. every fucking PPV we get some shitty ass ending to the TNA title match. at least with AJ,Joe and Angle we got clean ending to the TNA title matches on PPV. but i don't give a fuck about They when it comes to your fucking world title match and your pay off of the draw you gave us last month you give the fucking fans a good match and a clean ending.

the whole swereve with Hardy Turning heel was unexpected...yet pointless and stupid as hell for obvious reasons. another thing i would like to point out that made this make no sense is how long Anderson stayed down after hitting his finisher on Angle.why does that keep you down for so long?

Ugg just horrible horrible horrible.

i would say overall it was OK because there were some good matches on the show but this is the biggest show of the year. and ok shouldn't cut it. also that ending just ruined the whole thing.

TNA BFG 2011 = FAIL!