Author Topic: The Tag Team Division  (Read 843 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
The Tag Team Division
« on: 20 September 2012, 02:03:31 AM »
Team Friendship - Daniel Bryan & Kane (Champions)
Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow
Team Mexico - Sin Cara and Rey Rey
K-Truth/R-Boom
Prime Time Playas
Primo & Epico
The Usos
International Airstrike or whatever Kidd and Gabriel are calling themselves

When the hell did this happen? The WWE has a proper tag division all of a sudden.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: The Tag Team Division
« Reply #1 on: 20 September 2012, 03:06:38 AM »
Let's not forget Michael Mcgulicuty and Johnny Curtis who have teamed a few times on superstars and seem like a good tag team.

It's a shame Reks left Him & Hawkins were amazing too

Also Hunico & Camacho but they have only wrestled on NXT lately.

Now that the teams are there they gotta start featuring them more and having more tag teams on the shows not just Team friendship, PTP, Epico & Primo and Team Mexico. I'd really like seeing them all on TV in some way every week especially Kidd & Gabriel.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #2 on: 20 September 2012, 06:33:03 AM »
The tag team division will remain good as long as Mysterio and Cara never win the titles. I can just imagine a triple threat tag match where they get zero reaction while the other teams get chanted the shit out of then creative are like "THE FANS LOVE EM" and put the titles on them  :dohw:

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #3 on: 20 September 2012, 08:21:35 AM »
The tag team division will remain good as long as Mysterio and Cara never win the titles. I can just imagine a triple threat tag match where they get zero reaction while the other teams get chanted the shit out of then creative are like "THE FANS LOVE EM" and put the titles on them  :dohw:
Yeah WWE, how could we ever love this:

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 20 September 2012, 03:26:04 PM »

I have no problem with them winning the tag team titles. They're perfect partners for each other. Neither are good enough for big singles runs (Rey's fat now, Cara sucks), and they make each other look better and let them work half a match each, plus the whole "Mexican Mega Powers Explode" storyline sounds like it could be really good. A run of a month or two won't hurt anyone.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.