Author Topic: Divas Championship match NOT happening at NOC?  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Divas Championship match NOT happening at NOC?
« on: 29 June 2008, 08:09:25 AM »
According to PWInsider.com, tomorrow

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 29 June 2008, 10:13:08 AM »
i think Michelle can be a star. so far what i seen from her in the ring i like. its a shame that the divas title match won't be happening though. ALL the titles should be on the line on this PPV im not even sure if the IC belt will be on the line. its not on WWE.com either.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #2 on: 29 June 2008, 11:04:59 AM »
The last line in that quote says it all. This news sucks. Even though I was against the WWE creating a another women's title, I was still looking forward to Nattie wrestling on the ppv beating whoever (preferably Michelle McCool) to become the first SD! women's champ.

Now I wished the WWE would of drafter her to RAW.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #3 on: 29 June 2008, 12:14:03 PM »
Indeed, the WWE does not need another Womens Championship. Although they can manage two World & Mid-Card belts on both shows, they should have used the Tag Team Titles as an example that two of everything does not always work.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #4 on: 29 June 2008, 02:13:24 PM »
i dont see the point in having 2 womens titles and no title for the cruiserweights but i guess vince wants mor tits and ass on his show so he gives them another title.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 29 June 2008, 11:56:30 PM »
I have no problem with there not being a match, it means a match I actually care about gets more time.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #6 on: 30 June 2008, 01:13:37 AM »
Quote from: Prax;3691
I have no problem with there not being a match, it means a match I actually care about gets more time.

Like a ****ing leprechaun?

Offline Rated Punishment

« Reply #7 on: 30 June 2008, 04:26:27 AM »
I think that the WWE should have built this Smackdown Womens Championship around someone more credible then all the divas combined, with good looks, great body, ring psycology and a solid worker named Victoria.
Just when you think you have won, you wake up in hospital.
Forum Veteran
Always makes an Impact

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #8 on: 30 June 2008, 05:46:39 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;3705
Like a ****ing leprechaun?

Crack jokes all you want, in the end he's more over than most of the divas.

Offline Dale

« Reply #9 on: 30 June 2008, 04:09:26 PM »
They can wrestle, he can't. Seriously, don't try to defend a ****ing leprechaun, it's just stupid.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #10 on: 30 June 2008, 10:04:35 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;3811
They can wrestle, he can't. Seriously, don't try to defend a ****ing leprechaun, it's just stupid.

Since when was one's ability to wrestle a match more important than how over they are? Go see how many times Benoit, Eddie, etc, got looked over, and then go see who's currently in the main event of the WWE and how often their actual wrestling skills have been criticized (two particular names come to mind), and then come back and tell me WWE would rather have a second Women's match in their Pay-per-view line-up as opposed to a midget leprechaun... They can barely get away with one.

Hornswoggle is more over than just about any diva in the WWE, and it's a fact.

Offline Rated Punishment

« Reply #11 on: 1 July 2008, 08:06:18 AM »
Thats true he has the audience behind him for some unknown reason and it aint because he has a nice rack or can flaunt it. He isn't very good to be in the ring, but since when has that stopped people like Jeff Jarret booking himself into the mainevent for a record ammount of times.
Just when you think you have won, you wake up in hospital.
Forum Veteran
Always makes an Impact

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #12 on: 1 July 2008, 08:58:26 AM »
After seein the raws womans match i really do wish the smackdown Diva's title was on the line instead of what the Raw diva's put on.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #13 on: 1 July 2008, 09:03:28 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;3931
After seein the raws womans match i really do wish the smackdown Diva's title was on the line instead of what the Raw diva's put on.

im drunk riht now so if i say something that doesnt make sense...im sorry.

I thought the Raw womens match was good. it's justnthatn I was annoyed with jkatie lea leavin the ring every 5 mnutes. it started off on a greatpace but that toptally slowed it down and lost momentum.

Maaybe they will wrestle on sd! who knws? overall i am still against them making another division. if they wanted another title that bad they should of put akll of the divas on raw and called it a day.
"This is my welcome!"

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #14 on: 1 July 2008, 09:15:24 AM »
Quote from: impactplayer;3926
Thats true he has the audience behind him for some unknown reason and it aint because he has a nice rack or can flaunt it. He isn't very good to be in the ring, but since when has that stopped people like Jeff Jarret booking himself into the mainevent for a record ammount of times.

what in the hell does jefersm  hsbve to do with anything?
"This is my welcome!"