Author Topic: WWE SmackDown Taping Results for 8/17/12  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
WWE SmackDown Taping Results for 8/17/12
« on: 15 August 2012, 04:37:02 AM »
Tonight WWE taped this week's Smackdown episode from the Frank Erwin Center in Dallas, Texas. Here are the full results.

Dark Match

* Alex Riley defeated Jinder Mahal.

WWE Smackdown (Airing Friday)

* SmackDown opens with Alberto Del Rio. He wants to see General Manager Booker T and wants his World Heavyweight Title match back on for SummerSlam.

* SmackDown opens with Alberto Del Rio. He wants to see General Manager Booker T and wants his World Heavyweight Title match back on for SummerSlam. He's interrupted by Booker T and then Chris Jericho. Jericho wants the title shot at SummerSlam and it's Del Rio vs. Jericho in tonight's main event.

* Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara beat The Miz and Cody Rhodes. Mysterio hit another 619 on The Miz after the match and had a staredown.

* Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan is announced for later tonight.

* Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins come out with a new look, something like a male stripper. They defeat two local wrestlers.

* William Regal talks to Eve backstage. Workers tell William Regal to take out the trash.

* Eve defeated Kaitlyn to become Booker T's new assistant.

* Randy Orton feated Daniel Bryan.

* Daniel Bryan gets on the mic and says he will not leave until the fans stop chanting "Yes" after his loss to Randy Orton. Triple H comes down to the ring and gives him the pedigree. (Probably wont air on Friday)

* Antonio Cesaro defeated Zack Ryder in a squash match.

* Alberto Del Rio defeated Chris Jericho. On the way out, Ziggler attacks Jericho. Jericho wrestles the match hurt. During the match Ziggler tried to interfere several times.

* After the match, Ziggler and Del Rio double team Jericho until Sheamus makes the save. Booker T comes out and addresses the situation, and say's Sheamus shouldn't be out there. Booker T re-instates the Alberto Del Rio vs. Sheamus match for SummerSlam.

Hawkins & Reks win...although idk about this gimmick.
Cesaro wins...although Ryder losing doesn't make me happy.
And we get Jericho vs Del Rio and Orton vs Bryan.

Looks like a good show.

I guess Orton won't have anything for SS after all.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
Re: WWE SmackDown Taping Results for 8/17/12
« Reply #1 on: 15 August 2012, 02:07:37 PM »
Looks boring to me.
Same people winning each week  :tickedoff:

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 15 August 2012, 03:27:48 PM »
Looks pretty good. WWE seems to be pushing some lower tier guys finally. Couple good matches too.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 15 August 2012, 09:32:47 PM »
Looks boring to me.

Did you not seethe part where Hawkins & Reks won? :D

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 15 August 2012, 09:49:11 PM »
Looks boring to me.

Did you not seethe part where Hawkins & Reks won? :D

*as male strippers

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.