Author Topic: Encore  (Read 748 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Encore
« on: 24 September 2012, 02:29:38 AM »
- We've been covering the new stable on SmackDown with Jinder Mahal, Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre. It appears they have settled on the name "Encore" for their new group. They have been tweeting this weekend, talking about they are going to take over WWE.

No longer a one man band Heath Slater now has a stable...and it seems to be the most random pairing of all time. these 3 don't seem to have anything in common other than the fact they job a lot and wrestle on superstars a lot... but if this gives Drew a push im all for it.

I'm wishing Curt Hawkins would have been added to this.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
Re: Encore
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2012, 03:01:50 AM »
If would smart of them to get a top guy or known guy on SD to really draw attention for their group.None of them are going to sell tickets or do damage besides on the Brodus and Santino's off the world.Why not Sandow as the leader shit why not even Christian?

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #2 on: 24 September 2012, 04:15:28 AM »
As much as I want to see Drew and Heath pushed, I feel WWE will just keep this to superstars or bitch them out if they make the main show. It just looks like a joke of a stable. Plus that backstage promo awkward, and i don't blame them, I just felt like the promo they were given was really lame.

I just wish they'd give Drew a serious push like they did a couple years ago, he was the best heel on Smackdown for a whole flipping year and then completely written off for absolutely no reason.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 24 September 2012, 06:02:02 AM »
Slater needs to go back to Nexus when they re-form that.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.