Author Topic: The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread  (Read 6697 times)

Offline Dale

The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread
« on: 4 March 2010, 06:00:12 PM »
-- TNA Wrestling  released Traci Brooks this morning, according to PWInsider.com. She had  been with the company since 2003 and was an original member of the  Knockouts division.

Poor woman, gets married to Kaz and shortly after all the allegations come to light of him sleeping with numerous women. He makes his return to tv and she get's fired :lol

Offline Dale

« Reply #1 on: 30 March 2010, 02:55:47 AM »
-- According to  ProWrestling.NET, The Nasty Boys are no longer under contract with TNA  Wrestling.  The news was first reported by HonkyTonkMan.net.

Bischoff hinted at the possibility of their release when he asked a fan  who didn

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 30 March 2010, 06:54:43 AM »
Yeah im still not sure what's going on with foley yet but i guess time will tell.he's a smart guy that will be fine though no matter what.

I'm very glad they finally got rid of the nasty boys, they should have never had a job there anyways.

Creed isn't that big of a surprise beings i don't think he has been used since last october. he's an ok x division wrestler but i just have never seen anything special in him though i did think he and lethal made for a good team.

Offline AngryCaz

• FTTF
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): The Miz, Rey Mysterio, Colt Cabana.
« Reply #3 on: 1 April 2010, 02:05:02 AM »
I thought Creed was decent, he made a good impression in his debut at BFG07.

I liked his team with Black Machismo as well, it's a shame their title run is all but forgotten.

Offline Gorsty

Christopher Daniels gone from TNA
« Reply #4 on: 4 April 2010, 06:50:13 PM »
Christopher Daniels was officially released from his TNA contract on Wednesday. He immediately contacted Ring of Honor to set up his surprise return last night.

Credit: PWInsider
Its a shame as I was, and still am a fan of Christopher Daniels, he has been a part of some of the best matches in TNA history, but he seems to have been misused since a month after his return (his return was handled well and he was part of Team Jarrett at last years Lockdown). Hopefully in time he will be brought back to TNA and maybe given a real title run as he is more than capable of holding the big belt.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #5 on: 4 April 2010, 07:35:43 PM »
My question is did he ask for his release or did TNA decide to just get rid of him?  Honestly, I don't see him as a WWE employee so they probably figured they didn't have to worry about that, but on the other hand what if Daniels was just dying to get out of his TNA contract?  That definitely can't be a good sign if some long time employees can't wait to get out of there and immediately jump ship.

Offline Dale

« Reply #6 on: 4 April 2010, 08:07:27 PM »
After his jobbing to Val Venis or whatever you want to him call him, the signs were pretty much there that he wasn't in favour with the new regime and was probably just a matter of time before they ultimately parted ways.

Does this not reaffirm what I said in the Lance Cade thread about it's not just WWE who doesn't know what to do with some of it's talent?

Moved to the The TNA "Future Endeavors" Thread aswell

Offline Gorsty

« Reply #7 on: 4 April 2010, 09:54:57 PM »
I actually thought his "I am the X-Division" promo could have signified a push, but if it was him requesting his release to go work for ROH, then fair enough, I expect them to lock him into a deal as soon as possible and use him on their HDNet show as soon as the next tapings come around

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #8 on: 4 April 2010, 10:03:45 PM »
This really sucks because Christopher daniels is a great wrestler and had some of the best matches of the year late last year. i just hate that TNA didn't know what to do with him and pushed the wrong guys.

at least he's not chained down to being cury man though now.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #9 on: 4 April 2010, 11:28:05 PM »
Quote from: Wrestlezone.com
According to ProWrestling.net, Christopher Daniels is not finished  with TNA.  Daniels did return to Ring of Honor this past Saturday night and will be  working some upcoming shows for the promotion, but he is still an active  TNA performer. Daniels is scheduled to work a match for ROH on May 7th  and May 8th.

In addition to Daniels, TNA stars The Motor City Machine  Guns have signed to work on an upcoming ROH card.

TNA and ROH have made amends?

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #10 on: 5 April 2010, 01:39:47 AM »
I think its Hogans way of keeping talent in shape and happy since i heard he doesn't want to do House Shows anymore.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #11 on: 5 April 2010, 02:16:57 AM »
A TNA-ROH partnership would be pretty smart for both companies, in terms of loaning some talent to them to keep it active.

As for Daniels, would WWE have any interest in him if he was in fact released? I realize he doesn't exactly fit the mold, but then again, neither does Low Ki or even Daniels to a degree and both seem to be doing fine. I think the potential for some matches between Daniels and a lot of WWE guys would be enough for them to bring him in or even for him to consider going there.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #12 on: 5 April 2010, 04:00:01 AM »
In all honesty I just could never imagine Daniels in the WWE, nor would I expect the WWE to be looking at bringing him. The guy is pretty old, 39 according to wikipedia and would be at best a midcarder which is an area WWE is already pretty stacked on with the guys that they need to focus time on and attempt to try and push them even higher.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #13 on: 5 April 2010, 04:22:22 AM »
Quote from: MickieFan;40183
In all honesty I just could never imagine Daniels in the WWE, nor would I expect the WWE to be looking at bringing him. The guy is pretty old, 39 according to wikipedia and would be at best a midcarder which is an area WWE is already pretty stacked on with the guys that they need to focus time on and attempt to try and push them even higher.

Ah, fair enough, didn't realize he was 39. In that case it probably wouldn't be beneficial to either parties.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Dale

« Reply #14 on: 1 May 2010, 04:15:29 AM »
TNA Wrestling issued the following statement  concerning Bubba the Love Sponge this evening:

Info Regarding Bubba The Love Sponge

Effective immediately, TNA Wrestling has elected to terminate the  services of Todd Clem p/k/a Bubba the Love Sponge.

about damn time too. After calling Kong a black bitch I think it was and yet more degrading comments about haiti on a radio show the other day, TNA should be disgusted being associated with that prick. I guess Dixie did one thing right at least listening to all the tweets she received about him.
[/FONT]