Author Topic: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 9th January 2012  (Read 823 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
*OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 9th January 2012
« on: 9 January 2012, 09:08:34 PM »
Monday Night Raw - 9th January 2012
Messenger of Hate
 For the past three weeks, Kane has sought to help Cena embrace the hate and turn against the fans that have tormented him for so long. Last week, Kane tried to get at Cena by taking out his friend, Zack Ryder, who was only just saved from being dragged to hell by Cena. So far, Cena has risen above the hate, but is Kane finally getting into Cena's head? Or will the ideals that have defined Cena's WWE career continue to hold strong against the mind games of the Big Red Machine? Find out what's next in store for this heated rivalry on Raw

Also on Raw
Last week on Raw, Chris Jericho delighted fans by revealing himself behind the mysterious video packages leading up to 1-2-12. However, that delight soon turned to bemusement as the man who never usually has a shortage of words, simply smiled with the crowd before leaving. It has gotten WWE fans everywhere talking, but what was Jericho doing back and why didn't he talk about his return? Tune in this week to see if the first ever Undisputed Champion will shed some light on his return. Also last week, we saw Dolph Ziggler defeat CM Punk via DQ, which earned him another shot at the WWE title at the Royal Rumble: with John Laurinaitis as the special referee. What surprises does the Interim General Manager of Raw have in store for the WWE Champion?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico

Offline Awesome

• Administrator
Re: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 9th January 2012
« Reply #2 on: 11 January 2012, 12:03:25 AM »
Brodus Clay's re-début was... interesting to say the least, but that is already being discussed at The Funkasaurus: Best Thing to Happen to WWE in Years?. :P

As for the rest of Raw, I loved Zack Ryder's paranoia and the surprise of Kane's music hitting when Eve was supposed to have her match, it was great to wonder where he was going to come from and what he was going to do.

John Cena being delayed even further from going to help by Dolph Ziggler added well to it too.
Quote from: CM Punk
Please, if you say ‘Because it’s your destiny’, I swear to jeebus I’m going to start drinking.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: *OFFICIAL* Raw Discussion Thread: 9th January 2012
« Reply #3 on: 11 January 2012, 12:25:49 AM »
WWE "Daniel Bryan challenges Kofi Kingston to a Champion vs. Champion Match" | January 9, 2012

Kofi vs Daniel Bryan! should be good.

30 second match, awesome! Not.

The show was pretty good though, overall. Let by the Funkasaurus of course.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.