Author Topic: WWE Supplemental Draft--- CONFIRMED  (Read 1470 times)

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
WWE Supplemental Draft--- CONFIRMED
« on: 25 June 2008, 03:29:42 AM »
So I was watching ECW and on the screen a message coming up sayng go to WWE.COM tomorrow at noon rearding the supplemental draft....

So the draft madness isn't over! This should be interesting to see what happens in the supplemental draft...

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #1 on: 25 June 2008, 03:40:18 AM »
Wellllllll this should be interesting. I honestly thought that they weren't going to do one since they already made some huge moves. I would love to see some Divas be moved around though. Hopefully Mickie goes to SD!.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Barz

« Reply #2 on: 25 June 2008, 03:42:14 AM »
Good move. Just shaking up the main event picture wasn't a good look because its still gonna be the same guys in title matches regardless of what brand they are on. But this gives the lower-midcard guys a chance to compete against new competition and get a fresh start on their career's, can't wait to see how it goes down.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 25 June 2008, 03:44:07 AM »
Probably will be the divas and the undercard. Should be interesting to see who gets moved and if anyone actually gets a push out of it. With Heat being cancelled I wouldn't be surprised if SD! and ECW got most of the picks. ECW should be the main winner of tomorrow's draft, I would imagine anyway.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #4 on: 25 June 2008, 03:44:52 AM »
ECW will get guys like Super Crazy, Trevor Murdoch and a few other Heat mainstays...

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #5 on: 25 June 2008, 05:02:21 AM »
The following is from WWE.com:

Only two days after a handful of career-altering shake-ups occurred in the world of sports-entertainment, the 2008 WWE Supplemental Draft will take place right here, Wednesday at noon ET, exclusively on WWE.com.

At the WWE Draft on Raw Raw Monday night, WWE Champion Triple H, ECW Champion Kane and nine other Superstars were randomly selected from their home brands and forced to change loyalties. How many more will experience the same fate this Wednesday?

During last year's WWE Supplemental Draft, 15 Superstars and Divas found themselves on new brands, including former WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick. Will this year's WWE Supplemental Draft bring forth similar, or even greater, changes? Could more champions find themselves in new territories? Find out right here, Wednesday at noon ET, only on WWE.com.

Further update from WWE.com. Not much that's been added to the original announcement really, but still.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #6 on: 25 June 2008, 10:28:48 AM »
I'm happy as long as guys who were drafted on Monday stay where they are and don't move again in this supplement draft.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #7 on: 25 June 2008, 10:32:35 AM »
This is certainly where ECW will collect their superstars.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline squeaksjr

« Reply #8 on: 25 June 2008, 11:54:58 AM »
yeah trading those who were already traded will be a waste
Frreebirds runnin wild and free, you never gonna put a set of chains on me
freebirds gonna take you all down, but you\'ll never find your way out of freebird town

Offline Mr Kenny!

« Reply #9 on: 25 June 2008, 01:51:52 PM »
This sounds like a good idea from the WWE people like Carlito and Super Crazy should be moved like Super Crazy to ECW and possibly Carlito on there too

Also i see a few divas changing shows i think Kelly Kelly will go to RAW anyway

There is a few people that should change shows and hopefully they will
Made by me!!

Offline Ms H.B.K.

« Reply #10 on: 25 June 2008, 02:21:29 PM »
I want to see Carlito on ECW for starters. I'll await the final details on who else moves, with anticipation.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #11 on: 25 June 2008, 02:25:00 PM »
knowing carlito he'll probably be pissed that he didn't get traded in the regular draft.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #12 on: 25 June 2008, 02:29:21 PM »
Quote from: Prax;2536
knowing carlito he'll probably be pissed that he didn't get traded in the regular draft.

He's probably still happy because for now he is still on RAW. Watch him get drafted down to ECW and have a bitch fit. I think if he does get drafted to ECW, he is going to ask for his release.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Ms H.B.K.

« Reply #13 on: 25 June 2008, 02:42:39 PM »
Quote from: Skittles;2540
He's probably still happy because for now he is still on RAW. Watch him get drafted down to ECW and have a bitch fit. I think if he does get drafted to ECW, he is going to ask for his release.
Ahem.....I tried to hide it, but that is indeed the reason I want him to go to ECW....he bores me......Sorry!!:D

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
« Reply #14 on: 25 June 2008, 04:26:41 PM »
Carlito won't go anywhere. That is for the same reason Vince won't relaease him, you will keep the guy who speaks Spainsh on you flagship show where he can help you draw more viewers.

I would lke to see Super Crazy on ECW and start a tag team with Evan Bourne called BOURNE CRAZY.........

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!