Author Topic: HEY DALE  (Read 861 times)

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
HEY DALE
« on: 14 July 2010, 05:56:18 PM »

Offline Dale

HEY DALE
« Reply #1 on: 14 July 2010, 06:10:37 PM »
Heard about it today when I got up. Will be interesting to see how he gets on as there's no doubt he's still the quality to be amongst some of the best teams in the world. Are the Red Bulls even any good, I read they finished 15th I think it was last season.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
HEY DALE
« Reply #2 on: 15 July 2010, 05:46:34 AM »
They signed the Old Spice Guy?!  Game on world, game on.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
HEY DALE
« Reply #3 on: 15 July 2010, 06:50:38 AM »
Quote from: MickieFan;43014
Heard about it today when I got up. Will be interesting to see how he gets on as there's no doubt he's still the quality to be amongst some of the best teams in the world. Are the Red Bulls even any good, I read they finished 15th I think it was last season.
Last year they were plagued by injuries and a terrible coach, this year they started off great but got killed in May getting four straight losses. Since than they are 3-0-2. Second in there conference and forth in the league. There last two ties they played pretty lackluster. I can understand why in Colorado since the climate change kills people midway through the match but last game there was no excuse.
This should be a great boost for the team. Other than Angel and Linpierre noone stands out to be a top talent. I heard hes going to be a striker.

Should be intresting. He is being introduced to the media tomorrow and i think his first match is in a friendly against Tottenham Hotspur on the 22nd. With him and Juan Pablo Angel as our strikers i believe the MLS Cup is ours. Im seeing a LA Galaxy/Red Bull final which should be great TV.

Offline Dale

HEY DALE
« Reply #4 on: 15 July 2010, 05:07:09 PM »
Even better news for the MLS is that he's retired from International football now aswell. He's got a pretty fucking phenomenal goal scoring record so there's no doubting he should score a hatfull of goals. I might have to look up Juan Pablo Angel's record since heading to the states too.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
HEY DALE
« Reply #5 on: 15 July 2010, 05:58:31 PM »
Angel is a god sent for the Red Bull, he got like 4 late goals this year to give us wins.

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
HEY DALE
« Reply #6 on: 9 August 2010, 02:38:38 AM »
Im watching NYRB vs Chicago Fire right now, he is clearly out classing the Fire defense with his ball control, his shots are so off though.