Author Topic: TNA Announces New Show on Spike  (Read 598 times)

Offline Siva

TNA Announces New Show on Spike
« on: 16 December 2009, 06:43:10 PM »
Quote from: SEScoops.com
TNA has announced that a new television show will be coming to SpikeTV as a monthly series starting on Thursday, January 14, 2010. Here is the announcement:

TNA WRESTLING

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #1 on: 16 December 2009, 08:38:42 PM »
Yeah i was hyped for this, it's supposed to be the best of a wrestler each eisode they will start out with Kurt angles best 3 matches in TNA and hopefully throw some interview in there somewhere. but hearing its a monthly series meaning only once a month just kind of takes all the hype away from me. sure the first episode might be good but we gotta wait a full month for the next and being impatient like i am i don't like that.

Offline Siva

« Reply #2 on: 16 December 2009, 08:57:42 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;36647
Yeah i was hyped for this, it's supposed to be the best of a wrestler each eisode they will start out with Kurt angles best 3 matches in TNA and hopefully throw some interview in there somewhere. but hearing its a monthly series meaning only once a month just kind of takes all the hype away from me. sure the first episode might be good but we gotta wait a full month for the next and being impatient like i am i don't like that.

What better way to debut the show than with Angle? (Y)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 16 December 2009, 09:42:28 PM »
There really isn't a better way to debut it. maybe have AJ since he's champion and all i hope he will still have the gold by then. i just hope we never see TNA Epics: Scott Steiner or Kevin Nash.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #4 on: 17 December 2009, 04:07:58 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;36658
There really isn't a better way to debut it. maybe have AJ since he's champion and all i hope he will still have the gold by then. i just hope we never see TNA Epics: Scott Steiner or Kevin Nash.

Then it's probably better it's a monthly series, and not a weekly series, don't you think? if they had to do 52 of these a year, you'd probably see several ''best of Scott Steiner'' episodes.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 17 December 2009, 11:58:43 PM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;36676

Then it's probably better it's a monthly series, and not a weekly series, don't you think? if they had to do 52 of these a year, you'd probably see several ''best of Scott Steiner'' episodes.

with it only being one hour though im assuming they only get 2 to 3 matches in i think they have enough good wrestlers on the roster and have had enough good matches or could have sit downs enough to fill it up weekly. now you do have a point so what i would counter suggest is that they do it weekly but base it around 1 wrestler per month. then you would only have to fill it up with 12 a year.

AJ
Angle
Joe
Daniels
Jarrett
Sting
Abyss
Beer Money
MCMG
Team 3D
Hernandez
Wolfe (later in the series)
Eric Young
Amazing Red

thats 14 i think would be good. then after that at the time who knows what would be going on in TNA.

and if they wanted to they could make a DVD if each months episode or have it available for purchase of download on the TNA website to try to make more money off of it.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #6 on: 18 December 2009, 03:05:01 AM »
Didn't this show used to come on in the UK? Only they didn't highlight wrestlers but the best of TNA in general and showing matches from when it first started?
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #7 on: 18 December 2009, 03:31:35 PM »
Quote from: Adampro123;36683
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;36676

with it only being one hour though im assuming they only get 2 to 3 matches in i think they have enough good wrestlers on the roster and have had enough good matches or could have sit downs enough to fill it up weekly. now you do have a point so what i would counter suggest is that they do it weekly but base it around 1 wrestler per month. then you would only have to fill it up with 12 a year.

AJ
Angle
Joe
Daniels
Jarrett
Sting
Abyss
Beer Money
MCMG
Team 3D
Hernandez
Wolfe (later in the series)
Eric Young
Amazing Red

thats 14 i think would be good. then after that at the time who knows what would be going on in TNA.

and if they wanted to they could make a DVD if each months episode or have it available for purchase of download on the TNA website to try to make more money off of it.

That's a good idea, and a good way to hype up DVDs before they come out. Kind of like the opposite of what WWE does with their DVDs, lol, when they put them on PPV after they come out. Definitely a good way to get the word out on some of their talent too, if that's on 2-3 times a week it could work.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.