Author Topic: What's Happening with the GMs?  (Read 587 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
What's Happening with the GMs?
« on: 6 September 2012, 05:09:16 PM »
Both AJ and Booker T having trouble in their GM roles in the storyline at the same time is said to be part of a plan according to F4Wonline.com.

The belief is eventually Vince McMahon will return on-air to fire both GM's and bring in a big name who will run both shows.

It does seem like they're setting up both to be fired, which is sort of ridiculous considering they've only been there for a few weeks. I can understand AJ because it's been a disaster, but I actually enjoy Booker T as GM. I hope they only fire her and bring back Big Johnny.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline narcolepsy

Re: What's Happening with the GMs?
« Reply #1 on: 6 September 2012, 07:20:04 PM »
With the rumors Floyd Mayweather has already signed on to be apart of Wrestlemania 29, I have to think that he's being thought about as the big name for the Raw GM job.  Unless he's going to get right back into training for a fight, this is the perfect way to reintroduce his WWE character.  He shows up once a week and brings in mainstream viewers, plus he already has a history with the Big Show.  Hope this is the route they go in.

Obviously, Ric Flair is another direction they could go in, but I feel like thats a little "been there, done that."
« Last Edit: 6 September 2012, 07:23:35 PM by narcolepsy »

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #2 on: 6 September 2012, 08:33:12 PM »
I don't think Mayweather would go every single week. It would probably be a Brock Lesnar type deal. As for Ric Flair, I'd love that.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 7 September 2012, 01:48:13 AM »
Gotta be a set up to bring in big johnny much like the other thread i posted with matthews saying he would sue. I say keep Booker as GM though.

Offline Dale

« Reply #4 on: 7 September 2012, 11:25:32 PM »
Booker is perfectly fine as a GM for me as he's got presence, mic skills and he can be a credible authority figure in whatever position they wanna put him in the middle of.

AJ, I can't stand. She was fine as the sidekick to Bryan but the more spotlight she got throughout the Punk/Bryan/Kane saga, the more irritating and one dimensional she got. I can understand they wanted to do something with her because she was pretty over, but picking her to be GM was a terrible choice. The skipping is annoying, the retarded head tilting is just as annoying and her mic work is nothing to write home about. I just can't taker her seriously at all, at least Johnny was entertaining because of how awfully awkward he was and constantly flubbing his lines no matter how much I hated him too.

In conclusion, keep Booker and fire AJ and replace her with Flair.