Author Topic: Dean Ambrose vs. Mick Foley  (Read 576 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Dean Ambrose vs. Mick Foley
« on: 10 April 2012, 07:26:18 PM »
For those unaware, it was reported during WrestleMania 28 weekend that FCW talent Dean Ambrose confronted Mick Foley at the InterContinental Hotel, where the WWE crew was staying, and called him out for the negative effect that Foley's wrestling style has had on the industry.

The confrontation was a work, and the plan is for the angle to jump start Dean Ambrose's character leading up to his TV debut. The "war" between Ambrose and Foley has continued on Twitter recently, with both guys Tweeting the following:

Mick Foley:

“Having a blast with my kids at Disney. Not really concerned about some guy I’ve never heard of.”

“Three months ago,people asked me about facing TAKER at Mania – now, it’s a guy from FCW. TITANIC 3D isn’t the only ship sinking this week.”

Dean Ambrose:

“Must be nice to be so arrogant and oblivious. Guilt free family funtime. Just great. Good for you. @realMickFoley”

“Nah, In a perfect world id rather see his house repoed and his family starved than see Mick make another dime off wrestling”

“#wwe I Just watched Edge’s full Hof speech. Big fan of Edge, too bad he had to retire so young #ThanksMick”

“He raised the bar of stupidity so high everyone ruined themselves tryin 2 get 2 it”

“#wwe Atleast Edge got to have a hof career. Alot of people didnt even get the chance to have one at all #thanksmick”

“#wwe likes to pretend Mick Foley never existed. Wwe is still apologizing for him by sterilizing the product. #raw”

“Btw..I have zero fear of reprisals from the office for wat ive said about mick foley cuz nobody high up in #wwe has any respect for him

Interesting way to have someone debut, looking forward to it.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: Dean Ambrose vs. Mick Foley
« Reply #1 on: 10 April 2012, 11:05:24 PM »
Do you reckon the seeds will be planted on Smackdown tonight seeing as Foley's going to be there, would be nice to see.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 11 April 2012, 01:11:38 AM »
wow those shots were pretty deep. i heard about this but haven't read until now. isn't there some sort of video too?

Looking forward to his WWE debut. was always a fan of his in DGUSA. hope its on SD tonight.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #3 on: 11 April 2012, 11:49:22 AM »
-- Following Tuesday's SuperSmackDown LIVE, Mick Foley continued his Twitter feud with WWE developmental wrestler Dean Ambrose, writing: "I had a slight problem at Smackdown, so I took care of it. I didn't ask WWE to send him home, but I'm glad they did. Sayanora scumbag."

Ambrose stated earlier on the website that he was sent home from SmackDown, enclosing an image of his flight notice. He wrote, "Looks like they must have been in a hurry to get me outta Virginia tonight." Ambrose added later, "Fuming in atl airport over a jack n coke. Hey #wwe was it something i said?"

The feud is based on a viral video shot WrestleMania XXVII weekend where Ambrose confronted Foley at the InterContinental Miami hotel. Ambrose has since taken several shots at the Hardcore Legend on Twitter, saying Foley needs to held accountable for "ruining a generation."

here's the video.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #4 on: 11 April 2012, 07:51:36 PM »
Wow that Ambrose came across as lame in that video. The whole 'your a liar' thing just sounds dumb as surely judging by the argument Foley would be a hack not a liar? Too many wrestlers copying that heel persona Jericho perfected and usage of the word 'liar.' We need heels with fresh gimmicks, take Daniel Bryan he is NOTHING like Jericho but he has created his own unique heel persona and that is why he is awesome and a leader not a follower.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: 11 April 2012, 11:02:05 PM »
His whole thing wasn't calling Mick a liar. he was talking about how Foleys hardcore style influenced so many people and raised the bar so high for people to hurt them selves that it has got many people injured or worse. i don't see your comparison at all, maybe you watched a different video.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #6 on: 14 April 2012, 12:27:55 AM »
His whole thing wasn't calling Mick a liar. he was talking about how Foleys hardcore style influenced so many people and raised the bar so high for people to hurt them selves that it has got many people injured or worse. i don't see your comparison at all, maybe you watched a different video.

No i watched it. I know the point he was making but he did say 'your a liar' a couple of times and it came across as an under-confident version of Jericho. Was just awkward to watch and just wanted to see Foley twat him to be honest.