Author Topic: Chris Jericho Back Short Term with WWE  (Read 1130 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Chris Jericho Back Short Term with WWE
« on: 28 January 2013, 03:05:34 PM »
Chris Jericho has signed a new short-term deal with WWE and will be working for the company full-time through Wrestlemania 29, according to multiple sources. The two sides quietly came to a deal a few weeks ago I am told.
WWE has put a video online with Jericho and Dolph Ziggler going back and forth, so that appears to be the direction they are going in with him.

WWE has already released a new t-shirt for Jericho.

Great news! I feel like he feuded with Ziggler before he left and it wasn't that memorable, hopefully it can be now. I'm guessing this means that Ziggler won't cash in before Mania, as i don't see them wasting a title shot on Jericho if he leaves right after, unless that's a clause in his contract.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Chris Jericho Back Short Term with WWE
« Reply #1 on: 28 January 2013, 10:34:23 PM »
Nice to see Jericho back, Didn't expect it. I've heard he may turn heel and feud with Ryback.