Author Topic: Divas Comment On New Champion  (Read 749 times)

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Divas Comment On New Champion
« on: 15 January 2013, 05:15:48 PM »
The WWE Divas have their eye on new Divas Champion Kaitlyn after she won the title from Eve Torres on RAW last night. Here are some comments via Twitter:

Alicia Fox
“Congratulations @KaitlynWWE…. Enjoy your 15 mins of Fame!! Xoxox #TheCLOCKisTICKING #FoxyingisaFULLTIMEJob!!”

Rosa Mendes
“Wow we have a new Divas Champion @KaitlynWWE, she seems to be hitting the weight room quite a bit, well I will be hitting the weight room even more!! This new road to #Wrestlemania diet plan couldn’t have come at a better time, I will be a fitness Goddess in three months time. Hang on and enjoy your title reign while its still yours.”

Tamina Snuka
“#Raw20 Wow @KaitlynWWE NEW DIVAZ CHAMP Enjoy it while it last cause a Statement Will be made and shown in the NEAR Future #Congrats”

AJ Lee
“Despite the fact that I really enjoy punching her face, there is no one that deserves that moment more than Kaitlyn. I’m a proud mama.”
wrestlenewz.com

Rosa amuses me.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Re: Divas Comment On New Champion
« Reply #1 on: 16 January 2013, 03:36:24 AM »
Beings i actually watched the trainwreck that was NXT season 3 I'm looking forward to AJ vs Kaitlyn at Wrestlemania. Or at least that seems likely to me.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #2 on: 16 January 2013, 03:42:18 PM »
AJ vs Kaitlyn good friends better enemies storylien sounds good to me.As for the so called Diva Wrestlers get real Alicia, Rosa and Tamina you won't win the title from her at least not yet.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
« Reply #3 on: 16 January 2013, 05:28:48 PM »
Rosa deserves the title if she can be more slutty.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #4 on: 16 January 2013, 05:47:27 PM »
AJ vs Kaitlyn good friends better enemies storylien sounds good to me.As for the so called Diva Wrestlers get real Alicia, Rosa and Tamina you won't win the title from her at least not yet.

Admit is HoHo Alicia Fox is pretty good, she has everything to become a main diva in the WWE. The character, The Look and the moveset. I believe Alicia is one of the few current divas who can hold her own in the ring and she can sell moves pretty well.

I think it was a mistake to give Kaitlyn the title as she is pretty green in the ring and will not be able to carry other divas.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #5 on: 16 January 2013, 07:00:18 PM »
I was very impressed by Naomi  when she got that divas title shot at a PPV not long ago. i wouldn't mind seeing her in the mix again.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
« Reply #6 on: 16 January 2013, 07:16:05 PM »
I was very impressed by Naomi  when she got that divas title shot at a PPV not long ago. i wouldn't mind seeing her in the mix again.

It is rather annoying the Naomi is being wasted in the funkadactyls. Naomi is one of the best divas on the roster, if not the best. Hopfully now that the WWE has lost its 3 big divas (Beth, Kelly, Eve) in such a short space of time they allow Naomi to wrestle and show of her mic skill.