Author Topic: The Guns?  (Read 579 times)

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
The Guns?
« on: 19 May 2011, 03:53:56 PM »
Is Shelley  injured? You barely seen Sabin since. These guys put on classic tag matches with Beer money and since immortal are on the focus of fortune they have been pushed back. When shelley does return sabin will feud with him and bring back respect to the x division.

Offline Dale

Re: The Guns?
« Reply #1 on: 19 May 2011, 04:28:35 PM »
One got injured and was out for a while and just as he returned, the other one got injured if I remember rightly.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2011, 01:28:14 AM »
I think they are both healthy TNA are pretty much just wasting them at the time and don't have anything for them. yet they can put lame ass Ink InC on TV every week.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #3 on: 22 May 2011, 02:52:10 PM »
Do think they will leave up north with the wwe? I would but vince will split them up within a year and half.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 22 May 2011, 10:00:58 PM »
I Think if they were gonna go to WWE they would have already done it. i don't think WWE has any interest in them because they usually don't like tag teams,small guys and the style the guns use.

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #5 on: 23 May 2011, 05:35:08 PM »
With hogan and eric in charge they will be put to the shadows. Its already happening.

Offline Sir Dave of Danger

• Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling EVE, SHIMMER, 1PW
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): James Storm, Robert Roode, Nikki Storm, Sara Marie Taylor, Carmel Jacob, Jetta
« Reply #6 on: 24 May 2011, 06:41:20 PM »
Velvet Sky said that Shelley was having surgery on his shoulder either last week via her Twitter account

Offline Majin HoHo

• Life is a Team Sport
« Reply #7 on: 25 May 2011, 01:39:45 AM »
Man thats sad to hear. Whats the surgery being done on.