Author Topic: Angelina Love released!  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Dale

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #15 on: 7 September 2009, 12:04:17 AM »
Quote from: Booty luv;34109
Angelina Love's Replacement
-- With the departure of Angelina Love from TNA, talk is going around that indy valet Trina Michaels may get her chance in the company and form a new version of "The Beautiful People."
What a let down, Why can

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Angelina Love released!
« Reply #16 on: 7 September 2009, 08:24:37 PM »
To the Pro Wrestling Media Elite:

My name is Michael Klyzub of MJM Entertainment, the representative of Angel Williams. Both myself and my client have been bombarded with “News” stories and rumors concerning her situation from friends and fans alike, all or partially linked to your content. With respect to that I would like to take this time to clarify our present situation and I trust you will send this message along to your subscribers/readers.

As per usual, stories found on the internet have been grossly over stated and misinformed. Effective Thursday September 3, Angel Williams performing as Angelina Love in TNA had parted ways with the company. This separation was based purely on a miscommunication of Angel Williams present Visa Status. This in no way has anything to do with Contract Disputes or trouble with the office as has been reported. I want to stress the fact that once this Visa issue is cleaned up Angel is welcomed back to TNA Wrestling with open arms.

At this time I cannot and will not address any of the other rumors that are circulating with regards to the type of Visa issues, concerns of gaining employment with the competition nor will I address any other rumors. I will say that most of what is on the internet is inaccurate and that the fans should rest assured that Angel Williams the performer will be returning to the ring in no time at all.

We greatly appreciate all the fan support and look forward to having this issue resolved shortly.

Thank you one and all.

~Michael Klyzub

MJM Entertainment

Agent for Angel Williams

Credit: Angelina's MySpace

I took this blog as good news. As it’s saying that a lot of the stuff currently floating around the Internet is inaccurate. And it would seem Angelina Love is not in as much trouble as we all once thought. Now lets wait and see if the WWE attempt to bid on Angelina Love.

Offline Dale

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #17 on: 8 September 2009, 12:40:16 AM »
Quote from: Booty luv;34158
I took this blog as good news. As it

Offline Axel

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #18 on: 9 September 2009, 03:00:39 AM »
Well obviously, but It's still a good feeling knowing she will be back at somepoint.

Offline Dale

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #19 on: 10 September 2009, 04:01:50 AM »
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- One TNA source said Lauren "Angel" Willlams' (professionally known as "Angelina Love") contract was about to expire and there was internal fear because she had not signed a new deal that she would attempt to negotiate with her former employer, World Wrestling Entertainment. With that being said, WWE sources believe she will be backstage at this Monday's Raw taping when it emanates in her native Toronto. However, she won't be there looking for work, but rather, just to be there.

Regarding Williams' visa situation, there doesn't appear to be anything new on that front, although the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer corroborated our story over the weekend saying TNA hastily terminated her contract once they realized the amount of trouble they could possibly face due to employing an llegal immigrant for two years without proper working papers. The Observer also noted that TNA never applied for a working visa for Williams.

Regarding Williams being subject to possible deportation, banned from entering the United States for ten years, and having to pay back any money she garnered by working as an illegal immigrant in the United States, it is very much a possibility if the government "wants to stick it to her," but it is unlikely to occur.

Pretty interesting situation is this. I would not be at all surprised if people were in her ear during this visit to see if she was at all interested in joining if and when her visa situation gets sorted.

Offline Axel

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #20 on: 10 September 2009, 05:08:26 AM »
Ehh, I highly doubt she will join. She is a fan of WWE since she twittered about watching SummerSlam weeks ago, they probably will try and drop some hints on signing but I doubt she will sign with WWE once the visa thing is cleared up.

Quite Frankly, WWE will never ever be good enough for her.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Angelina Love released!
« Reply #21 on: 10 September 2009, 02:49:39 PM »
Quote from: Axel;34256
Ehh, I highly doubt she will join. She is a fan of WWE since she twittered about watching SummerSlam weeks ago, they probably will try and drop some hints on signing but I doubt she will sign with WWE once the visa thing is cleared up.

Quite Frankly, WWE will never ever be good enough for her.

I think this is more in the WWE's hands than her's. Everyone's going to be in her country for the next week. She's have ample opportunity to try and get the job, and lord knows she has the WWE look. If WWE wants her, they will get her, and whatever happened in the past, if they offer her a contract, it's work, and it's very likely that it will be for more money than what TNA was paying her. And right now, for Love, if she's at risk from all this visa stuff (which I doubt she is, in the end, I think it's the IWC trying to create something out of almost nothing, but still), then she would have no choice but to take the job.

A steady paycheck and a world stage isn't enough for Love, regardless of the past? I don't buy that for one second.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Axel

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #22 on: 10 September 2009, 11:36:29 PM »
It's not a matter of buying, It's the truth. It's a proven fact and WWE is known for being very trigger happy in firing wrestlers. Developmental or not.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Angelina Love released!
« Reply #23 on: 11 September 2009, 12:00:38 AM »
Quote from: Axel;34279
It's not a matter of buying, It's the truth. It's a proven fact and WWE is known for being very trigger happy in firing wrestlers. Developmental or not.

There's always a chance of being fired from any job... See how quickly TNA released her once they realized what was going on? Naturally it was justified but still. If WWE comes at her with twice the money she was making in TNA, she won't take it, just because she *might* be fired? Please...

Offline Axel

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #24 on: 11 September 2009, 12:08:06 AM »
Money is not always the issue. The thing that made it interesting is that this whole thing was discovered while negotiating a new contract which she was going to take. So, I don't see WWE offering her anything big unless they really want to push her to the moon.

We can also blame Jeff Jarret for this shit also, since it was his job to make sure she got this in working order before she even signed two years ago.

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Angelina Love released!
« Reply #25 on: 11 September 2009, 01:31:05 AM »
I doubt she'd return to TNA, stability is a pretty key reason to get a job, I know sports can be unstable, but thats for a different reason, unlike this case where TNA couldn't even offer that whilst she was under contract with them, rather then Love getting injured or anything.

Offline Dale

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #26 on: 11 September 2009, 03:33:41 AM »
Quote from: Axel;34287
Money is not always the issue.
Granted it's not always about money, but at the end of the day it's their job so that has to play a major factor. It also boils down to her ambitions aswell and whether she wants to risk her stable position in TNA to become one of the top women in the number one company

So, I don't see WWE offering her anything big unless they really want to push her to the moon.

Gail Kim???

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Angelina Love released!
« Reply #27 on: 11 September 2009, 04:44:47 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;34295

Granted it's not always about money, but at the end of the day it's their job so that has to play a major factor. It also boils down to her ambitions aswell and whether she wants to risk her stable position in TNA to become one of the top women in the number one company

So, I don't see WWE offering her anything big unless they really want to push her to the moon.

Gail Kim???

Not much I can add other than this, other than the fact that money may not be an issue if you're choosing between two similar jobs, but working for TNA and working for the WWE is not the same. WWE is big business, TNA is essentially a small time operation, especially in comparison. While for someone like Love it might night be as passionate to work for the WWE knowing she'd have a hard time getting air time and a push, but it's steady, it's a paycheck, and it's a job. And you're right, it isn't about money, it's about livelihood.

Offline Axel

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #28 on: 11 September 2009, 07:30:19 PM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;34295

Gail Kim???

Top women? WWE will treat her like shit just like every other Diva that they have. Her personality will be watered down and turned into a lame pretty face like everyone else, I'm sure she still wants to be apart of the number one company of woman's wrestling division.

Gail Kim hasn't been pushed anywhere except the locker room. She could be doing great things on SmackDown but instead they move her to RAW and she has become useless ever since.

But we'll see where things go from here. WWE has failed to bring in Robert Roode, James Storm and Bashir within this year. Is she next? who knows.

Offline Gorsty

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #29 on: 13 September 2009, 12:12:29 AM »
The whole thing is, WWE or TNA, she can work for either, not sure if I misunderstood a post higher up in this thread where Prax posted the following (as I said, this may be me understanding your wording, not me just picking at you, if I did misunderstand, feel free to correct me).

I think this is more in the WWE's hands than her's. Everyone's going to be in her country for the next week. She's have ample opportunity to try and get the job, and lord knows she has the WWE look. If WWE wants her, they will get her, and whatever happened in the past, if they offer her a contract, it's work, and it's very likely that it will be for more money than what TNA was paying her. And right now, for Love, if she's at risk from all this visa stuff (which I doubt she is, in the end, I think it's the IWC trying to create something out of almost nothing, but still), then she would have no choice but to take the job.

As I understand it, to obtain a working visa, the person applying needs money in the bank to prove they can afford to live (something I assume she will have due to her work within TNA), they also need a company to sponsor them (something TNA would likely be willing to do as well as WWE), so just because WWE made her an offer wouldn't mean she would be obligated to take the offer because "she had no choice".

It's really a personal choice. Does she go to WWE where she is a part of a poor womens division (regardless of some of the talent they have, they don't put on matches half as good as TNA) where there is a possiblity to make a bit more money but have less job security and just be a generic blonde in a sea of generic blondes, or does she want to be a star of the best womens division in mainstream US wrestling. Gail Kim is an example, someone who has a WWE history, WWE didn't take advantage of it, and in the 6 months or so she has been back, she probably still has won less than 10 matches on television.

Look at the other women in WWE, Jillian Hall who is a good wrestler is given a retarded gimmick and very limited ring time, Alicia Fox who doesn't really have a gimmick has gotten a clean win over the champ in the last few weeks and has had a lot more TV time, not to mention that she isn't really that good a wrestler.