Author Topic: Batista On Raw  (Read 593 times)

Offline Zuccini

Batista On Raw
« on: 14 July 2008, 05:45:39 AM »
Batista has amazed through so many shows and PPVs. Its been amazing. But if he loses to Cm Punk who will he fued with next? I mean i cant see him fueding with CM Punk because they are both two of the biggest faces on Raw at the moment. Personally i have no clue who will be next for him.. My best guess would have to be Kane as he isnt really fueding with anyone at the moment and he just turned heel...
Thoughts?

Offline firewall316

Batista On Raw
« Reply #1 on: 14 July 2008, 06:11:44 AM »
I'm not sure Kane isn't going to be fueding with anyone soon. Hes kinda involved in an upcoming storyline, whatever it is.  I'm guessing maybe jericho after the hbk/y2j fued is done. Maybe..

Offline Zuccini

Batista On Raw
« Reply #2 on: 14 July 2008, 06:13:41 AM »
yeh thats what i originally thought when i thought of kane but i reeli cant see anyone else fueding with batista at the moment

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
Batista On Raw
« Reply #3 on: 14 July 2008, 06:59:41 AM »
I have a feeling after the whole HBK-Y2J feud that Batista will most likely go up against Shawn Michaels again because I see Chris Jericho will go over Shawn Michaels at Summerslam which will eventually lead on to a CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho feud which will be historic. Anyway I think we'll see Batista going up against Shawn Michaels again or if the WWE wants to draw in a huge rating for children they'll go with John Cena vs. Batista. But I think they'll save that for Wrestlemania.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Batista On Raw
« Reply #4 on: 15 July 2008, 08:36:10 AM »
Just what i think. but after punk beats batista batista will turn heel and might even feud with cena. while punk feuds with JBL leading into summerslam. then we would have jericho vs HBK the feud ender. Punk vs JBL. and batista vs Cena. with kane having some sort of storyline played out and then the raw matches would be set basically.