Author Topic: CM Punk  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
CM Punk
« on: 1 July 2008, 09:53:34 AM »
As we all know now CM Punk is now the NEW WORLD CHAMPION! he cashed in his money in the bank on the 6/30 edition of Raw and defeated edge with a assist from batista.

But now how long will he hold the title for? will it be a short run like RVD had? i mean raw has a lot of guys who will be gunning for him. i hope he can keep it for the rest of the year and maybe even longer TBH.

But yeah just post your thoughts,Complaints, Wishes, Happiness,Sadness. just anything about Punk winning the world title.

Offline Ollie

CM Punk
« Reply #1 on: 1 July 2008, 09:56:46 AM »
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!

OMG THIS IS UNREAL!

I'm going to China today so I won't have the chance to see it, f*ck!

Offline Pala!

CM Punk
« Reply #2 on: 1 July 2008, 10:05:36 AM »
Quote from: Ollie;3950
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!

OMG THIS IS UNREAL!

I'm going to China today so I won't have the chance to see it, f*ck!
I'm going to Porto Rico on Saturday so I won't see it either and I'm pissed. This is the first time in over 7 years or so that I have been excited over wrestling. I would love for him to get some mic time next week, and hold the title until Summerslam atleast.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
CM Punk
« Reply #3 on: 1 July 2008, 10:30:26 AM »
Here you go guys.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dfc_-fhdivo

Sorry if i spoiled something i didn't know raw came on another day in other places.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
CM Punk
« Reply #4 on: 1 July 2008, 11:32:42 AM »
HOLY ****!

I CAN NOT WAIT TO WATCH RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
CM Punk
« Reply #5 on: 1 July 2008, 11:41:54 AM »
Punk is everything WWE needs. He is young, fresh,  over, a goor wrestler, and a postitve marketable image for WWE.

I hope he holds onto the belt for a while and isn't just a transation champion. I have a feeling he will drop the belt at Summerslam to either a heel Batista or Cena. But we'll see for that matter I'd like to see him atleast hold on till Orton returns and he and Punk start a program that would be epic......

....But then again Cena without a title for a year won't happen. So lets enjoy the CM Punk Era for the next few weeks.....

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Zuccini

CM Punk
« Reply #6 on: 1 July 2008, 11:59:32 AM »
i wish him all the best but i doubt he will hold the title for too long,
especially not as long as cena holding a title lol

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
CM Punk
« Reply #7 on: 1 July 2008, 02:34:02 PM »
Well we'll see how the ratings go... but i have a feeling this is a long term champion. They can't end it before Punk vs. Orton can happen.

The difference between CM and RVD is that RVD was on his way out pretty much, whereas Punk is the future of the WWE.

Punk is here to stay. And I'm glad I was wrong about him cashing it for the IC title.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Rhymin' Greiman

• Super Duper Moderator
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Kane, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Bryan Danielson, The Miz, and RVD
CM Punk
« Reply #8 on: 1 July 2008, 02:46:10 PM »
I was in complete shock after RAW, we got ourselves some new champs that will be carrying the company for quite some time (I hope anyways), instead of the same old 4-5 wrestlers holding the title.  This was an awesome move and should freshen up at least RAW.

I could see CM Punk hanging onto the World title until at least Orton returns to reclaim it.  That would be a great feud.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
CM Punk
« Reply #9 on: 1 July 2008, 04:14:26 PM »
I have a feeling he will be a legit underdog champion.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
CM Punk
« Reply #10 on: 1 July 2008, 04:21:22 PM »
I'm not that huge fan of punk but I was happy to see him win the title last night.The pop that he got from the crowd was unbelievable. I really reaaaallly hope he will hold the belt long enough so he can fued with Orton when Orton comes back. That fued would be EPIC.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Pala!

CM Punk
« Reply #11 on: 1 July 2008, 04:23:30 PM »
Bring back the Anaconda Vice!!!!!

Offline Dale

CM Punk
« Reply #12 on: 1 July 2008, 04:54:07 PM »
Quote from: Pala!;4020
Bring back the Anaconda Vice!!!!!

I was actually expecting that in the JBL match as I honestly didn't think he would be able to lift the lardarse :P

Anyway, I hope this is a longterm thing for pretty much every reason Cannon has stated.

All my favourite 3 Raw Superstars holding the belts, awesome (H)

Offline Pala!

CM Punk
« Reply #13 on: 1 July 2008, 04:55:49 PM »
What about Cody Rhodes, you love him down ya?:D

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
CM Punk
« Reply #14 on: 1 July 2008, 04:57:17 PM »
Very uneventful. It just didn't seem like a huge title win. No build up or anything. I can see his reign ending as early as the GAB to be honest. Reminds me of Orton's first reign, but even his had more build up.