Author Topic: Spoiler on Santino Marella's New Girlfriend; Milena Coming to RAW  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Dale

Quote from: WrestleZone and craM!
- As previously posted, there are plans to bring up a new on-air girlfriend and stable for Santino Marella on the RAW brand. Santino recently stated that he couldn't reveal much about the possible girlfriend, but he did say that she is Canadian.

The only two Canadian women currently training in WWE's developmental territory are Milena Roucka and Angela Fong. They recently did an angle in FCW where Roucka "professed her love" for Santino Marella, so it looks like she may be called up soon. It's likely they won't be using the name Milena as it may get some people confused with RAW's Melina Perez. She has been using the Roucka name in developmental for sometime now so that's probably what she will be called when and if she's called up to the main roster.

Milena appeared in the 2006 WWE Diva Search, finishing fourth. She has been working in Ohio Valley Wrestling and now Florida Championship Wrestling ever since. Roucka held the OVW Women's Championship on one occasion.

Bout ****ing time is all I can say. Myself and Booty have been calling for her to be brought up for ages.

It would be interesting to see what sort of stable they form aswell especially as the person they're forming it round has been portrayed as nothing but a joke in the ring. Definitley one to keep the eyes on if it is indeed true.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Spoiler on Santino Marella's New Girlfriend; Milena Coming to RAW
« Reply #1 on: 28 June 2008, 11:41:19 PM »
I was just about to post this lol.

Milena Roucka to RAW? :drool

Hopefully she can wrestle a decent match though. I just don't see why are they going to form a stable created by Santino. Seriously, who is this man going to lead? :lol2:
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Barz

« Reply #2 on: 29 June 2008, 12:45:16 AM »
Quote from: Skittles;3426
I was just about to post this lol.

Milena Roucka to RAW? :drool

Hopefully she can wrestle a decent match though. I just don't see why are they going to form a stable created by Santino. Seriously, who is this man going to lead? :lol2:

Co-Sign...seriously he's a lower-midcard wrestler at best. If he is the leader of a stable, I'll be seriously shocked.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #3 on: 29 June 2008, 08:18:00 AM »
Yes! Finally Roucka is getting called up. Very excited. Rocuka is an very impressive heel in the mic, but as far as in ring skill goes Angela has progressed more and has taken some big bumps. But it is obviously going to be Roucka cause she fits the mold, and she did a good job as Mike W. Kruel's valet so I doubt she'll be terrible for Santino. The only down side is Raw hardly needs another heel diva.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #4 on: 29 June 2008, 10:28:48 AM »
Santino would be a good leader because he is so good on the mic. with that said i don't think he should be the main guy in the group like th guy who goes after the titles. but still he could be the main vocal point in the group and help some wrestlers who aren't good on the mic.

But with this said i don't see a 2nd generation stable coming because i doubt they will make 2 heel stables. thats of course speculating that both would be heel stables.

Offline bele_nine

« Reply #5 on: 29 June 2008, 10:41:29 AM »
i can see them using santino like they have been using matt striker and have someone big and stong to be his Bodyguard and he can do all the talking then give him a GF to get involved in his matches.

or does anyone see this being a comedy stable abit like BWO?

Offline Barz

« Reply #6 on: 29 June 2008, 05:46:19 PM »
Yeah and Milena does need to go by a different name...because the only MELINA in the WWE is Melina Perez! :)

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #7 on: 29 June 2008, 06:58:31 PM »
More Santino on TV? DAMN-A! :(

I'm not a big fan of this tbh. The only thing I like is the whole Italian thing he's got going.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #8 on: 29 June 2008, 07:05:00 PM »
Quote from: StratusFan;3641
Yeah and Milena does need to go by a different name...because the only MELINA in the WWE is Melina Perez! :)

I assume she will go by the name Roucka, she has been going by that name in FCW for awhile now so she will just carry that name with her to Raw, I could be wrong thought Victoria Crawford had her name changed to Tori in FCW and when she was called up to SmackDow they changed it to Alica Fox, but I’m certain she will stick with Roucka.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #9 on: 1 July 2008, 09:00:23 AM »
im guessing after raw that this will be put on holduntil after santino has a feud with rey rey.