Author Topic: So you guys are pretty smart when it comes to cell phones right?  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
I'm getting an unlocked iphone4 i can't afford the new one and i can't afford the big plans with Sprint and AT&T and Verizon. But i have heard you can get prepaid plans on unlocked iphones so i plan to do that. but i was wondering if that would mean i still could get online with it and if i could stream music and netflix and stuff like that with a prepaid service.

Also if i can what's the best plan for an unlocked iphone.

I been googling and that didn't seem to help so i thought I'd ask you guys and see if you could help.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Re: So you guys are pretty smart when it comes to cell phones right?
« Reply #1 on: 7 December 2012, 10:35:49 PM »
I don't know about down there but here in Canada we don't have prepaid plans for iPhones. You can get online via wifi whether you have a plan or not, but if you don't have a plan then just get an iPod touch.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.