Author Topic: Traci Brooks in Playboy  (Read 1820 times)

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #15 on: 27 July 2009, 01:22:59 AM »
Quote from: Mini Kong;32290
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;32280

I don't think that means anything... for starters you don't know the reasons for them not making it to the WWE... you know the WWE is pretty shallow when it chooses most of its Divas, and like i pointed out in another thread in which you attacked me, the wwe doesn't put on the best women's wrestling it could, and that's a fact. Just watch a shimmer DVD or even women's wrestling on ROH. Now I'm not going to bother defending TNA women's wreslting because even if they have better wrestlers they put that Sharmell Morasca shit on PPV and give it as much time as 3 WWE women's matches combined... but let's at least agree that both divisions suck pretty hard.

The fact that you praise SHIMMER and dissed the K.O. division made me giggle because half of the TNA Knockouts came from SHIMMER.:lol

But I can understand you saying that the K.O. division sucks. They obviously have some talented lady wrestlers there but they suffer from the same thing the men do and that's shitty booking. People say that the K.O. needs to find another Gail Kim but they really need to find is another Scott Damore because the K.O. division went to hell when he left TNA.

TNA bitches about finding the next Gail Kim when it could of very well been Taylor Wilde. TNA proves that they are capable of having an awesome women's division with the Sarita vs Alissa Flash but then like always they take 100 steps backwards with that shit of a "match" between sharmell/jenny.

Then they do and do stupid shit like not airing the Awesome Kong vs. Melissa dark match. Someone who  was there even said they had the camera's rolling in that match but they couldn't even stick on their website after all the praise that match got. People were buzzing all over that match like it was nobody's business and even Raven said it was the best match he has seen in a very long time.

Just like the men's division they have the right talent. They just need to find the right guidance.

And I am looking forward to seeing Tracy's titties in Playboy. (Y)

You know what I meant... that's why i mentioned that despite having women who are probably better, they still give Sharmell and Morasca PPV time. It's all in the booking though.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Axel

Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #16 on: 27 July 2009, 04:06:23 AM »
^ Why do you think Kurt wants booking control?

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #17 on: 27 July 2009, 04:28:41 AM »
Quote from: Axel;32299

Because he's a control freak?

Offline Dale

Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #18 on: 28 July 2009, 02:29:05 AM »
Quote from: Hollywood Prax;32304
Quote from: Axel;32299

Because he's a control freak?

Because hasn't won enough titles? :giggle

Offline Axel

Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #19 on: 28 July 2009, 06:05:07 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;32278
Quote from: Axel;32271
Not really. Divas can't wrestle for shit but they are more focused on looks, Knockouts are actual wrestlers but still do maintain the looks to go along with it.

Ah the old chestnut of the Divas can't wrestle for shit, but the Knockouts are perfect women's atheletes!

And yes Booty the KO's were hating on the Divas but the funny thing is that Sky & Love are pretty much playing Diva characters, one of them got released from DSW while the other one couldn't even make it through the Diva Search, talk about hypocrisy.

And? You expect a wrestling company to hire unattractive women? The best thing about The Beautiful People are they are sexy but they can actually wrestle than half of the current WWE Divas.

Except for Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, Mickie James.

Offline Dale

Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #20 on: 2 September 2009, 04:09:19 AM »
Due to a change of plans, Tracy Brookshaw (professionally known as "Traci Brooks" of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling fame), 34, will not be gracing the pages of Playboy after all, let alone the cover of the magazine as previously planned. Instead, her nude pictorial will be released online.

Playboy sent out their September 2009 Cyber Club VIP Newsletter this morning to subscribers of the "Playboy Cyber Club" detailing the month's upcoming pictorials. It's noted that Brooks will be featured on the pay website later this month when her nude photos are released on the 17th.

Regarding Brooks, the newsletter noted the following: "Ever wanted to see a TNA wrestler's T & A? Here's your chance as Total Nonstop Action grappler Traci Brooks takes it all off, exclusively for Cyber Club members."

It was reported last week by Gerweck.net that Playboy had opted to pull the female grappler from her scheduled appearance in the publication in favor of a tribute to the late Farrah Fawcett, who passed away this past June.

Had things gone as scheduled, Brooks would have been the first TNA Knockout ever to grace the cover and pages of Playboy. Brooks was indeed set to grace to the cover of magazine at one point as she told the UK's Sun newspaper a few weeks ago that she would appearing on the cover and going on a media tour in October promoting the issue.

Can't imagine TNA being all too happy about this =/

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #21 on: 2 September 2009, 04:09:49 AM »
Meh, all it means for the lot of us is higher quality digital pictures :P

Offline Axel

Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #22 on: 2 September 2009, 06:50:43 PM »
So, the new editor of Playboy doesn't want Pro Wrestling invloved with Playboy...Why the fuck didn't they say that from before? New editor or not they had a deal and that's that. They could have easily delayed it until the next issue.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #23 on: 3 September 2009, 09:09:48 PM »
Traci Brooks the first and last Knockout to pose for Playboy.

TNA yet again fails to follow in WWE's footsteps. (Y)

Offline Dale

Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #24 on: 10 October 2009, 11:33:29 PM »
Quote from: Diva Dirt
TNA Knockout, Traci Brooks was delivered a blow when her Playboy cover

Offline Axel

Traci Brooks in Playboy
« Reply #25 on: 11 October 2009, 12:06:43 AM »
Quote from: Booty luv;33941
Traci Brooks the first and last Knockout to pose for Playboy.

TNA yet again fails to follow in WWE's footsteps. (Y)
Oh Really? Think again.