Author Topic: Where is boogeyman?  (Read 951 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Where is boogeyman?
« on: 27 June 2008, 12:44:08 PM »
source: PWInsider.com

The Boogeyman was backstage at this past Tuesday's SmackDown/ECW taping in his hometown of Houston, Texas. Boogeyman has been off television since early November and out of the ring since September. Just as he was starting to become more active in the ring, he went down with a calf injury. The injury has probably long since healed, but officials still have yet to bring him back.

Nice to see him randomly pop up finally. maybe since they had the draft and all he might get a spot back on ECW. i never really liked the guy when it comes to the in ring thing but i always found him very funny in his backstage roles and wouldn't mind seeing him back in that way.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
Where is boogeyman?
« Reply #1 on: 27 June 2008, 01:15:01 PM »
I didn't know he was still working for the WWE. :lol2:
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Mr Kenny!

Where is boogeyman?
« Reply #2 on: 27 June 2008, 02:18:23 PM »
Well i dont think WWE really have any storylines for him so i would assume that's why he hasn't been on TV for awhile that's the only thing i can think of  unless there just letting him finish his contract and then they will let him leave

Thats all i can think of anway
Made by me!!

Offline Dale

Where is boogeyman?
« Reply #3 on: 27 June 2008, 03:52:10 PM »
One for TNA to sign I can imagine.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
Where is boogeyman?
« Reply #4 on: 27 June 2008, 04:01:34 PM »
He's too injury prone. As much as I thought his gimmick was hilarious,  he was hired as a favor to Booker T and I really don't see any use for him in the WWE in the long-run. Let him heal up, give him a couple of appearances on TV and let him go, no reason to keep him around, really.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Zuccini

Where is boogeyman?
« Reply #5 on: 1 July 2008, 12:09:51 PM »
yeh its wierd. lol probably enjoying himself in his bottomless pitt lol
but yeh i reckon he will get released soon. i mean what good does he do?

Offline Dale

Where is boogeyman?
« Reply #6 on: 1 July 2008, 04:56:15 PM »
Apart from the segment he did with Donald Trump that time where he came out from the back of couch (which was fricking awesome :P) he's been worthless. released soon hopefully

Offline Barz

Where is boogeyman?
« Reply #7 on: 1 July 2008, 06:03:24 PM »
I agree with most. I think his gimmick is funny and entertaining. But in the ring, he's not anything special at all. I'm still bitter that they had him beat Booker T at Wrestlemania, thats sad.

Offline Cannon

• Your mom's boyfriend.
Where is boogeyman?
« Reply #8 on: 2 July 2008, 03:54:34 AM »
Does anyone really care where Boogeyman is? I mean really his gimmick is almost a rip off of the old Papa Shango gimmick plus this guys is old. Damn Boogeyman is seriously like 50 and like PRax said he is injruy prone and alot of that has to do with his age.

TAG TEAM EXCELLENCE!

Offline Rated Punishment

Where is boogeyman?
« Reply #9 on: 2 July 2008, 04:28:10 AM »
He really didn't get over, he's matches were all so sub-zero they were frozen. I think anyone who is or wants to sign him is biting off more then they can chew, he's a liability.
Just when you think you have won, you wake up in hospital.
Forum Veteran
Always makes an Impact