Author Topic: *Official* Hardy Boys are Douchebags Thread  (Read 7789 times)

Offline chappers

• Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Chris Jericho, CM Punk, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Wade Barrett, Randy Orton, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Zack Ryder, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Jack Swagger, Tyson Kidd, William Regal, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, John Cena
Re: *Official* Hardy Boys are Douchebags Thread
« Reply #15 on: 9 June 2011, 04:41:13 AM »
Matt Hardy is a fucking twat in that video forcing his girlfriend into that situation and getting pressured by a drugged up twat.

I'm amazed that Jeff hasn't been thrown into jail yet, I mean the guy was caught with a shit load of drugs and gets to walk around free and do shit like this, great fucking laws right there. I wouldn't be surprised to see him shoot someone or burn a house down or something twattish like that as it would be "rad" to him.

Offline J.D

• I'M FROM WINNIPEG YOU IDIOT!
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Stone Cold, HBK, Y2J, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Christian, Drew McIntyre, Tyson Kidd
« Reply #16 on: 9 June 2011, 04:59:26 AM »
Jeff seems very manipulative and Matt seems like a coward who copies everything he does. I agree with chappers too its so wrong to pressure your girlfriend into doing that, abuse in fact.

I actually laughed at Jeff in that though because he is so crazy and retarded. I thought Jeff was a massive dick since the Hardy Boyz broke up and slated him throughout his feud with Punk despite the actual feud being good. Glad I did as I think just about everyone else hates him now.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #17 on: 21 June 2011, 06:38:23 PM »
Drugged up Jeff Hardy shocks Matt & his girlfriend w/ Taser
Not sure how I missed that! The Hardy Boys are complete idiots. I'm amazed at how both still have jobs with TNA. when Matt left TNA he wanted to prove Vince wrong and show the fans he was a main event player, but since joining TNA he has showed me nothing to convince me that Vince was wrong about him.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #18 on: 4 July 2011, 07:43:13 PM »
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA officials want Jeff Hardy to enter a rehab program, however the former WWE star has not as of this writing.

TNA has not used Hardy since the incident which took place during the main event of March's Victory Road PPV, where Hardy wrestled Sting in a very short match due to Hardy being ruled unfit to compete. In related news, Jeff Hardy's court case is still pending, with a decision expected to come in the very near future.

What a surprise, they want him to go to rehab but he won't  ::)

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline narcolepsy

« Reply #19 on: 31 August 2011, 06:57:26 AM »
Quote from: Wrestlenewz.com
An apparent suicide note Matt Hardy released this evening via YouTube has been confirmed as a hoax.

Jeff Hardy’s wife, Beth Britt, is steamed with Matt’s latest attempt ‘to work the Internet’ as police showed up to her North Carolina residence this evening on a suicide call.

She angrily wrote on her Twitter account, “When the cops show up to our house at 11 pm, for a “suicide call” the fucking joke is over @MATTHARDYBRAND. Stop trying to work the Internet.”

A fan wrote to Britt, “Who the hell calls 911 and sends them to the wrong f’n house?” She responded, “Apparently someone that believed the stupid video.”

She then wrote, “I guess you got what you wanted @MATTHARDYBRAND. Everyone is talking about you, again. But it’s not in a good way.”

Meanwhile, Shane Helms wrote, “Don’t believe the hype.” He continued, “And please don’t bash me for it! I didn’t do it, had nothing to do with it.”

If the police can't take Matt in for being criminally dumb, he should at least be fined the amount to have the police respond to his stupidity.  The sad thing is, if he ever does something serious in the future no one will probably believe him.  I hope Jeff's wife getting pissed off convinces one or both of them to get their shit together.  Either way, who the hell cares because they drugged themselves right out of the business and are no longer in the wrestling community.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #20 on: 31 August 2011, 07:14:30 AM »

I guess he's returning to his home planet.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #21 on: 31 August 2011, 07:15:10 AM »
Take two: Hardy will now return to TNA under a mask, as Suicide.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #22 on: 31 August 2011, 07:37:26 AM »
Take two: Hardy will now return to TNA under a mask, as Suicide.

This is the best thing you have ever posted Prax. LMAO.

This guy is pathetic and needs to grow up already. someone needs to take all technology away from him for his own good and get his some help weather it be a mental hospital or a Rehab. but whatever fuck him. attention starved rich brat.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #23 on: 31 August 2011, 06:57:18 PM »
It only took 7000 posts :P

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #24 on: 1 September 2011, 05:32:14 AM »
Actually 6988 bitch.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #25 on: 1 September 2011, 03:07:05 PM »
SHUT UP MR. 906 POSTS. CAN'T EVEN GET TO 1000.

Offline Fluttershy

• My Secret Combination
  • My Little Pony, My Little Pony
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Bella Twins, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, KHARMA, Maryse, Vickie Guerrero, AJ, Layla, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Tara, Winter, Cherry, Ivory, Jazz, Jillian Hall, Lena Yada, Lita, Melina, Molly Holly, Nidia, Sable, Stephanie McMahon, Stacy Keibler, Torrie Wilson,
« Reply #26 on: 2 September 2011, 04:18:01 PM »
Matt Hardy has announced his retirement as a full-time professional wrestler, citing problems with his hips. In his latest video, he explains his controversial video that many thought was a suicide note. He says that he plans to start a program to help those dealing with suicidal behavior or addiction problems. Matt Hardy ends the video by apologizing. The video is embedded below:
E#227 Apologies, Reflections, And Decisions - YouTube

Matt is doing the right thing by retiring from Wrestling. I just hope he makes a serious change and sorts his life out. I think that is doubtful thought as he said it's due to  Hip problems when we all know it's down to a drug and alcohol problem.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #27 on: 2 September 2011, 05:35:08 PM »
How can he start a program to help others if he can't even help himself? He's still an asshole. Just because he's "retiring" from wrestling (forget the fact that no one even fucking wants him in the first place) doesn't mean he's retiring from being an attention whore.

Offline Leonardo Lunchbox

• Baby, I'm an Anarchist
  • FUCK YOU GET PUMPED
  • Favourite Promotion(s): Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): Alex Shelley
« Reply #28 on: 3 September 2011, 06:15:15 AM »
I don't think hes retiring, but i do think he will take an extended leave which is whats best for him right now.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #29 on: 5 September 2011, 12:20:20 AM »
Yeah pretty much what Prax said. this is just to get anyone he can get back on his side cause he know he fucked up.

I'd like for Hardy to just focus on himself and get his problems fixed before he does anything. after that if he wants to come back i wouldn't mind seeing him and Jeff team up again if they both got everything together in their lives. and i would hope this happens in WWE they are always 10 times better in WWE.