Author Topic: Should John Cena form a stable?  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Zuccini

Should John Cena form a stable?
« Reply #15 on: 19 July 2008, 04:11:38 PM »
Yeah true to that actaully. Although J2Ms point of view would also be a push for them..
Although with John Cena theyll get a better push as Cena is the fan favourite.

Offline J2M

• Ballin'
« Reply #16 on: 19 July 2008, 04:12:29 PM »
Hold up now.. I wasn't saying for it to happen now as it is just way too early in the whole CTC storyline that it wouldn't even be that major. I was thinking after months if not if they can keep this going for a year (unlikely) then it'd be a great idea. Now they need to stick to what they're doing, I agree. But don't jump straight away and assume. Now face is for them.

Maryse \'fucking\' Quellet

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #17 on: 19 July 2008, 04:37:20 PM »
Quote from: J2M;8333
Hold up now.. I wasn't saying for it to happen now as it is just way too early in the whole CTC storyline that it wouldn't even be that major. I was thinking after months if not if they can keep this going for a year (unlikely) then it'd be a great idea. Now they need to stick to what they're doing, I agree. But don't jump straight away and assume. Now face is for them.

Well you said have JBL hire them to take out cena. and those 2 guys are feuding right now so it kind of adds up as you meant it should happen soon. and if JBL and cena are still feuding or feuding again down the line then remind me to turn the channel cause im sick of that feud.

Offline D'Evil1

« Reply #18 on: 25 July 2008, 09:41:02 PM »
hell yes, i don't like cena as much as i used to, his new, mr. army usa gimmick is old as ****, i miss his old rap gimmick, maybe joining with cryme time will bring a little of his old gimmick back
"The Prelude" Mixtape coming soon

Offline Big Texy Cool

• Formerly Known as Tex
  • <3 Velvet Sky
  • Favourite Promotion(s): WWE, ROH
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): CM Punk, Austin Aries, Dolph Ziggler, Motor City Machine Guns, Kings of Wrestling
« Reply #19 on: 31 July 2008, 08:08:58 AM »
The last few weeks it's seemed to be what there trying to with the three. I'm not a fan of any of them overly but the styles they have for there gimmicks could work out well if Cena brings back a little of his 'Gangster' antics like he did with JBL that night. However I'd rather see the stable being JBL, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase along with another person or two, hell have Jericho and Cade thrown in the mix there and be the "Saved" it would work out well in my opinion. Either way I'm glad to see them bringing back the Stable mentality on RAW & SmackDown.

Counting All The Assholes In The Room
Well I'm Definatly Not Alone; Well I'm Not Alone
You're A Liar; You're A Cheater; You're A Fool
Well That's Just Me
YOOHOO
And I Know You Too