Author Topic: Summerslam Main event already set?  (Read 481 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Summerslam Main event already set?
« on: 28 April 2009, 02:19:33 PM »
Credit: PWInsider.com

Following last night's injury angle at Backlash, Triple H is expected to be out of action until the summer.  

He will be back in time for a revenge angle this summer as the early plan for the main event at Summerslam is Triple H vs. Randy Orton.

What will actually be a surprise is if this current plan stays intact knowing how WWE changes plans on a regular basis.

Uggg i am so freakin bored of this feud. after mania it got Stale...hell at mania is when i lost all my interest in it. im just generally getting sick and bored with orton and triple h for that matter.

like the miz was talking about last night. im sic k and tired of seeing the same old people in the main event myself. its just so boring. and what are we going to get while triple h is gone? orton vs batista for a few months? maybe orton vs Cena somewhere down the line or how about HBK coming back and facing orton again....its all the same guys and im just growing so bored of this.

this draft was supposed to "shake things up" all it did for the raw side was neatly place all the guys we have seen at the top in the main event.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #1 on: 28 April 2009, 02:51:31 PM »
Well I don't really have a problem with it if they don't talk about it and give orton some fresh feuds until August. If they can give us those 3-4 months without Triple H and with Orton facing 2 or 3 fresh people then I think it would be fine. When you think about it, I can't remember a time outside of the Cage match at Judgment day last year and Wrestlemania this year when they had a proper one on one match with proper build (not counting the LMS where Orton got injured and they had to end it early). Everything in their latest feud seems to be either impromptu or including someone else. I could be forgetting something, but anyway, a 3rd match to finally blow over this feud for good, or for another few years would be fine for me.

Besides, it would only make sense for Triple H to go after him again after the way Backlash ended.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 28 April 2009, 11:38:51 PM »
I know it only makes since for triple H to come back and face Orton i just hope after this happens the feud won't keep going on any farther because like i said im just really really sick of seeing all of these guys in the main event...i dunno maybe its because i really have no one to root for because i don't REALLY like any guy in the main event right now and even when HBK comes back i won't be rooting for him that much because i think he should put guys over...although i still think HBK should have 1 more world title run....hell the guy has been back for going on 7 years now and has only had 1 1month title run.

Offline RyPrax

• FEED. ME. MORE.
  • Veteran Member
  • FINISH. HIM.
« Reply #3 on: 29 April 2009, 01:45:12 AM »
I know how you feel and I agree. I like some of the guys in the main event but WWE needs to start pushing fresh guys up there with so many people getting injured or retiring or leavinig.

Think I'll have a wank over these tomorrow.

Offline TJChurch

• Master Of Mayhem
  • Banned
« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2009, 03:59:07 AM »
I know this will be an old, overdone feud by then... But what do you expect from these two guys. With Orton redoing a ton of feuds, esp. after he gains/loses belts (Taker, etc.), & the 80thou HHH-HBK, that's their usual.