Author Topic: Angelina Love released!  (Read 3342 times)

Offline Dale

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #60 on: 18 September 2009, 03:03:58 AM »
Quote from: Axel;34601
Explain to me how did they afford Lashley, Nash, Jenna and Slammiversary's big ass set that costed a fortune?

If you honestly believe that they went from not being able to afford to keep a top earner who wanted to stay with the company, to being able to pay I would imagine some of the highest wages to two people who have essentially done nothing for TNA in the space of 6 months or less then I think your pretty deluded. Infact if I can be arsed I will look tommorow for some of the reports which took place before Gail's contract was expiring / expired and ended up signing with WWE.

Offline Axel

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #61 on: 18 September 2009, 04:56:11 AM »
Quote from: Mick Clique;34622
Explain to me how did they afford Lashley, Nash, Jenna and Slammiversary's big ass set that costed a fortune?

If you honestly believe that they went from not being able to afford to keep a top earner who wanted to stay with the company, to being able to pay I would imagine some of the highest wages to two people who have essentially done nothing for TNA in the space of 6 months or less then I think your pretty deluded. Infact if I can be arsed I will look tommorow for some of the reports which took place before Gail's contract was expiring / expired and ended up signing with WWE.
You never answered my question.

Offline Dale

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #62 on: 19 September 2009, 03:44:42 AM »
Quote from: Axel;34628
Quote from: Mick Clique;34622

You never answered my question.

I answered it indirectly if you read my post

Offline Dale

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #63 on: 3 October 2009, 02:42:22 AM »
Quote from: Axel;34039
I'll tell you, this information just goes to show how much she was well liked. From the locker room to all wrestling fans.

Just thought i'd be an asshole and throw a spanner in the works  

source: www.pwtorch.com

-- Former TNA performer Angelina Love was reportedly backstage at one of the Impact tapings in Orlando last week, which is quite startling given her ongoing visa issues. It's been indicated that she's living in the area despite the fact that she was let go by the company because her work visa had expired.

The buzz in the locker room at last week's television tapings was that Love would not be returning to the company because officials had determined it would cost them too much money to work out the problem.

On another note, the backstage opinion of Love is not high among those in the TNA locker room. The ex-Knockout was not popular among most in the locker room and the term "karma" has been brought up by more than one person regarding her ongoing problems.

Offline Gorsty

Angelina Love released!
« Reply #64 on: 3 January 2010, 10:36:53 AM »
Angelina Love has re-signed with TNA, and will likely re-debut with the company on Monday's live Impact.

Credit: WrestlingObserver.com

So she's coming back? Good, I was disappointed when she left, but the question is, does she now come back as a face and go after TBP? Or does that mean Lacey will be out on her ass?

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
Angelina Love released!
« Reply #65 on: 4 January 2010, 05:47:07 AM »
thank god she will be back but i hope she doesn't go face. i would just like to see all of TBP turn on lacey or maybe lacey and madison and you could have the original TBP vs the new TBP.