Author Topic: TNA Impact LIVE this week from Las Vegas.  (Read 608 times)

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Promotion(s): PWG, ROH, Chikara, DGUSA, TNA, NXT, FCW, WWE,
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
TNA Impact LIVE this week from Las Vegas.
« on: 21 October 2008, 11:13:17 PM »
Yes that's right this week impact goes live from las vegas nevada. and not only that they are also going HD for people who have that.

I'm personally excited because last weeks impact was good and this weeks card looks to be really good also.

let me run it down for ya.

*Sting and Kevin Nash vs AJ Styles and Samoa Joe.

*Booker T Reveals what is in his briefcase.

*X Division title match
Jay Lethal vs Sheik Abdul Bashir.

*Knockouts title match.
Awesome Kong vs Taylor WIlde

*Tag Team Title Gauntlet wepons match.
Team 3D vs Beer money vs LAX vs Morgan & Abyss.

That is all that i know of but so fr it looks prety stacked.

Things i looking forward to/Hoping for.
-Bashir Drops the x division title
-Wilde Drops the knockouts title
-the tag title match beings mongo kind of screwed up the one at BFG even though it was still really good.
-What is in booker case.
-Hopefully the guns get there 2nd win in a row.

I Know im probably 1 of maybe 3 people here that will watch this but i just had to post this anyways.

Offline The Franchise

• The One True Breed.
« Reply #1 on: 24 October 2008, 06:57:02 PM »
Awesome.

Defiantly one of the best iMPACTs ever. I'm so ****ing loving TNA right now because most of this years PPVs have been better than ever before and also because every iMPACT since Hard Justice has been damn good.

Keep this up TNA, i now can't wait a single second until TNA comes to Glasgow! :D

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
  • Favourite Wrestler(s): John Morrison, AJ Styles, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, Seth Rollins, Austin Aries, MMG, Dean Ambrose, Kenny King, Antonio Cesaro, Zack Ryder, Kurt Angle, Christian, CM Punk Colt Cabana, Shelton Benjamin, Kevin Steen, Brisoes, Davey Richards, El Generico
« Reply #2 on: 24 October 2008, 08:42:40 PM »
i thought the show was pretty good. very entertaining all of the promos were really good. but it didn't have enough wrestling. the xdivision title match last like 2 mins and none of the other matches last that long either. also the tag title match ended with beer being spit in devons eyes....devon a guy who has gone through tables and lived hardcore and all that losing via beer spitting in his face = retarded. but like i said i pretty good show they just need more and better wrestling.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #3 on: 24 October 2008, 09:05:40 PM »
I was going to watch this but I had decided to watch my new SHIMMER dvd that had came through the mail lol. I am happy to find out that Taylor Wilde lost the title because her reign was not very impressive.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #4 on: 24 October 2008, 11:27:37 PM »
Quote from: The Shiz;17667
I was going to watch this but I had decided to watch my new SHIMMER dvd that had came through the mail lol. I am happy to find out that Taylor Wilde lost the title because her reign was not very impressive.

yeah that was my favorite part of the night. it looks like roxxi is next in line to challenge now which is good IMO.

Offline Mini Kong

• Ari Gold is GOD!!
« Reply #5 on: 26 October 2008, 01:18:13 AM »
Quote from: Adampro123;17701
yeah that was my favorite part of the night. it looks like roxxi is next in line to challenge now which is good IMO.

I actually think that she should be the knockout's champion right now. As much as I like Kong, I really don't want to see the same matches as her last reign.
"This is my welcome!"
Shame on TNA for letting go one of the best female wrestlers in the world.

Offline Adampro123

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: 26 October 2008, 02:36:55 AM »
Quote from: The Shiz;17830
I actually think that she should be the knockout's champion right now. As much as I like Kong, I really don't want to see the same matches as her last reign.

I Just don't want taylor to be champ because since she has become champ the knockouts division has gone downhill. not to mention i hate the fact she doesn't even have a finisher.